A Game of Retribution: A Dark and Enthralling Reimagining of the Hades and Persephone Myth: 4 (Hades x Persephone Saga, 4)

£9.995
FREE Shipping

A Game of Retribution: A Dark and Enthralling Reimagining of the Hades and Persephone Myth: 4 (Hades x Persephone Saga, 4)

RRP: £19.99
Price: £9.995
£9.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Esta es su versión de la historia de los eventos de A touch of Ruin, y tras los acontecimientos de A touch of darkness y A game of Fate, está dispuesto a luchar por el amor de su larga e inmortal vida, Perséfone, la diosa de la primavera, hija de Deméter y que vive en Nueva Atenas tratando de vivir una vida mortal con sus amigos. Each feat seems more impossible than the last and draws his attention away from Persephone-whose own tragedy has left her questioning whether she can be Queen of the Underworld. To add to her troubles, everyone seems eager to warn Persephone away from the God of the Dead by exposing his hellish past. It’s like Hera, a god we have not really been introduced to until this book, is like hey do these random tasks for me or else I’m gonna be mean to Persephone and then Hades proceeds to do these dumb tasks before realizing he doesn’t really need to Idkidkidk.

He did not like to be reminded of his mistakes, though those closest to him—in particular in particular Hecate, Goddess of Witchcraft and Magic—reveled in reminding him that he was very much fallible. Mientras tanto, una antigua reliquia está perdida, un grupo de rebeldes llamado Impious está listo para ganar algo de poder y muchos secretos se mantienen en las sombras.I figured she'd tell Persephone at some later date when she was ready, but it's also nice that we finally know. Stunningly descriptive, I felt fully immersed in the setting and the characters, appreciating the contrast between the darkness surrounding Hades and the lightness in the purity and innocence inherent in Persephone. She never listens when he warns her of the God's trickeries and always blames him when something goes wrong after not listening. Their constant misunderstandings and effort to hold a relationship is taking a toll and he appears to spend a lot of his time trying to keep her safe from her own doings.

Hades is still thinking way too much about sex, but he's at least got some purpose outside of his dick. Also Scarlett wrote this to a Hozier soundtrack, so it’s only appropriate to associate a few of my favorites with this book.

Every time she's angry, every time she hears something about him and doesn't believe him when he tells her the truth behind rumors, I just wish I could push him behind me and tell her off.

You cannot continue to live a life and not show her the world you have created, no matter how awful or hard or scary. Each feat seems more impossible than the last and draws his attention away from Persephone—whose own tragedy has left her questioning whether she can be Queen of the Underworld. Registered address: Unit 5, Vulcan House Business Centre, Vulcan Road, Leicester, LE5 3EF, United kingdom. Intensely steamy, the fire between them reflected their all consuming love so it never seemed like too much with the sex scenes. In the past when he had handled a mortal who’d come into possession of a relic with sight, they’d already traumatized themselves and others by offering insight into death dates, lovers, the potential for children.When Hera, Goddess of Women, approaches Hades with a plan to overthrow Zeus, he declines to offer help. I liked this better in Hades POV than persephone’s… however the audible narrator really wasn’t helping me like it THAT much more as he continued to mispronounce Leuce. The author clearly has a passion for this story and for staying true to the details of its origins in Greek mythology while writing it with a modern update.

I think this might be it for me with this series, as much as I love A Touch of Darkness and a Game of Fate. There's a World of books to choose from such as: Children's Books, Range includes Baby Books (0-3), Books for Toddlers (3-5), Early Readers (5-7), Childrens Story books (7-11), Young Teens (11-14), Young Adults (14-16) and Childrens Educational Books. A side of him that has suffered a millennia of people's judgement when everything he does is to ease their pain when they lose someone. All of that changes when she sits down in a forbidden nightclub to play a hand of cards with a hypnotic and mysterious stranger.

Immerse yourself in the epic love story of Hades and Persephone as it unfolds against the backdrop of gods, mortals, and the mythical realms. Our Adult Fiction Books, Range includes Classics Novels, Comic Books, Crime, Thriller, Mystery Novels, General Fiction, Horror, Romance, Science Fiction and War. And then we have Hades who does weird and completely random tasks for Hera for nearly the whole book only to realize at the end 'oh no, I'm a god too with an entire realm as my own' Like it took u one whole fucking book to come to this conclusion. She fit so perfectly among those flowers, like his soul had known to make it for her before she existed. Readers are "hopelessly addicted" to the story of Hades and Persephone told from Hades's point of view.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop