Mind The Gap: The truth about desire and how to futureproof your sex life

Mind The Gap: The truth about desire and how to futureproof your sex life

RRP: £16.99
Price: £8.495
£8.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Angelina Jolie appears in good spirits as she is seen for the first time since being accused of 'playing games' with ex-husband Brad Pitt by trying to turn their kids against him Recent research suggests an injection of novelty and ‘self-expansion’ outside the bedroom can boost what happens within it (file image) Dr Karen revealed developing high levels of sexual currency is one of the easiest changes you can make to improve your intimate life (file image) Hilary Duff and husband Matthew Koma take their kids to meet Santa Claus in LA: 'We love this time of year!'

Tommy Fury fails to mention fiancée Molly-Mae Hague as he pays tribute to their daughter Bambi on return to the UK after partying in Abu Dhabi I'm A Celebrity's Jamie Lynn Spears breaks down in tears AGAIN over a small square of chocolate as she moans 'I just want more!' Prince William is accused of silencing Princess Diana by stopping the BBC re-broadcasting her Panorama interview, says Omid ScobieEmma Stone stars with DOLL in surreal Athens photo-shoot by The Favourite director... and quips that she wishes all her films were SILENT Camilla Kerslake puts on a loved-up display with her husbandChris Robshaw while co-hosting A Captain's Christmas charity event Suffering sleepless nights? Tossing and turning? Find your slumber solutions with MyPillow, the most comfortable pillow you'll ever own... GUARANTEED! Dr Karen said maintaining a high level of sexual satisfaction with the same person requires investment, research shows discussing sex together can improve your sex life (file image) Katherine Ryan says she turned down I'm A Celebrity because she is 'against glorifying dangerous people like Nigel Farage' for entertainment

One way I often talk about couples embracing change and growth in their sexual relationship is by creating a ritual of regular review and conversation about sex.

I want to…

Women often book in to see me because they are concerned about not being able to have orgasms. Once we get talking, it's not unusual to find out that they do, in fact, have orgasms, just not from penetrative vaginal sex. She had started to find Doug’s pleas for sex irritating and perceived his repeated requests for sex, or ‘jokes’ about how long it had been, as insensitive and hurtful. During therapy, however, we learnt that Doug was actually motivated to have sex when he wanted to feel close to Helen. Over the course of her sister’s illness, he had become increasingly worried about Helen’s mortality and preoccupied with her becoming ill.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop