Anisha, Accidental Detective (Anisha, Accidental Detective) Book 1

Anisha, Accidental Detective (Anisha, Accidental Detective) Book 1

RRP: £6.99
Price: £3.495
£3.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

In another colour, add your hilarious ideas to your timeline and remember there is no such thing as too silly! Milo can't wait to see the wildlife, Manny's learning survival skills, and even Granny's going to have a go at archery. Honestly, I just want to read my book, but there's NEVER any time to relax for Anisha, Accidental Detective. One minute we were in the lab practising our science demo, and the next thing we knew, our volcano exploded and flooded the corridors. School had to be cancelled! Planning is key. When writing a series for publication you can be releasing two books a year. I write my first drafts in a short number of weeks and so planning out my draft is essential before I start writing. The plot for mysteries has to be tight and fast paced. Planning helps massively with this.

I've been working sooo hard with Milo and Govi to make our super-erupting volcano for the school science fair. I really thought we might win first prize - a trip to the National Space Centre. But now we're in BIG trouble. Serena’s books are mysteries that Anisha must investigate and solve in different settings – her most recent being a vandalised mascot at a holiday park! I’m not sure I’ve processed everything we have achieved with this series in such a short space of time. At some point when things slow down, I’ll probably sit down and think about it but for now I keep writing and hoping Anisha continues to find readers wherever she goes. Madcap adventuresin the book include Aunty Bindi's groom being kidnapped a day before their wedding, or Anisha's granny being accused of stealing a famous diamond. Patel's writing process comes with challenges however as she was recently diagnosed with ADHD.I'm leaving the theatrics to Milo, but as the director's assistant I have LOADS to do...especially now everything is going WRONG. Even Molly the cat is forgetting her cues! Miss Jive believes the show is CURSED, but I think someone is trying to STOP THE SHOW! The skills that help Anisha solve the most perplexing mysteries come in very handy when Miss Jove is looking for an assistant director to help with the school musical. But it’s also coming up to Diwali, so life at home is filled with cooking (Granny Jas) and bling (Aunti Bindi), meaning Anisha is busy, busy, busy.

Take it in turns to run through your timeline with a partner without revealing the ending; can they investigate and solve the mystery? My whole family wanted to tag along and visit a festival first, where this super-famous, mega-expensive diamond is on display. But guess what? The diamond has been STOLEN! And the police think MY GRANNY did it so she's in serious TROUBLE. Share your story timelines in pairs, emphasising the funny moments – and even acting some of them out if you have space to do so!

Conservative MP Lee Anderson previously spoke about working for a Labour MP earlier in his career around 2012, describing a case of a family claiming benefits with several children, adding: “they’ve got these children on ADHD, I don’t believe a lot of that, I think some of it’s just bad parenting”.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop