The Lives of Brian: The Sunday Times bestselling autobiography from legendary AC/DC frontman Brian Johnson

£9.9
FREE Shipping

The Lives of Brian: The Sunday Times bestselling autobiography from legendary AC/DC frontman Brian Johnson

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The band auditioned singers, among them Johnson, whom Scott himself had seen perform and raved about. Johnson stated that his hearing issues hadn't come from performing for 36 years with AC/DC, but from having forgotten to put ear plugs in during a race that left him with a punctured left ear drum. The first episode looks at the history of the Mini, with Johnson driving a big selection of the cars, including the car from the 1969 British caper film The Italian Job and the world's fastest Mini.

Guns N' Roses singer Axl Rose was recruited to complete the remaining ten shows in North America and twelve shows in Europe.So this book never really makes it passed 1982, although Brian has promised a second book based on his time as the frontman for AC/DC. About the Author: Brian Johnson is the singer in AC/DC, one of the world's biggest rock 'n' roll bands. I remember I went back in 2001 to do a fundraiser, and I go, “Excuse me, can I get you a hearing aid? After a few hit singles, including UK Top 10 "All Because of You" (1973), the band split up in 1978. Volume 2 is in the pipeline apparently, and I for one can’t wait, therefore only 4 Stars from me because I have been left wanting more.

Thank you to Harper Audio for my complimentary audiobook and to Dey St and Harper Collins for the physical book. In 1997, Johnson recorded with the band Jackyl on their song "Locked and Loaded", and in 2002, wrote lyrics on the track "Kill the Sunshine" from their album Relentless. The album launched AC/DC to new heights of success and became one of the best selling albums of all time. Malcolm was replaced by his nephew Stevie Young, who debuted on AC/DC’s 2014 album Rock or Bust, and on its accompanying tour, previous drummer Chris Slade filled in for Rudd.We’ve got six offers on the table for this, one with a full script and everything I read about 30 pages in and. In July 2014, he was awarded an honorary degree of Doctor of Music by Northumbria University in the city of Newcastle in recognition of his significant contribution to the music industry. In fact, Johnson, 75, treads relatively lightly on the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame troupe, chronicling his entry into the band and the making of “Back in Black,” as well as the debilitating hearing issues that took him out of the group temporarily in 2015.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop