Multi-GYN FloraPlus – Vaginal Thrush Treatment for Women - Relieves Vaginal Thrush Symptoms – Prebiotic Vaginal Gel – Gel for Itch Relief – 5x5 ml Single dose Tubes

£129.8
FREE Shipping

Multi-GYN FloraPlus – Vaginal Thrush Treatment for Women - Relieves Vaginal Thrush Symptoms – Prebiotic Vaginal Gel – Gel for Itch Relief – 5x5 ml Single dose Tubes

RRP: £259.60
Price: £129.8
£129.8 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Multi-Gyn FloraPlus helps with vaginal yeast problems and related discomforts like itch, irritations and crumbly white discharge. It contains prebiotics and the plant derived 2QR-complex which helps support a healthy vaginal flora. Vaginal itch could be due to any number of reasons, including infections, irritants, dryness or a yeast problem. An overgrowth of yeast is caused by the fungus Candida albicans and is a very common cause of intense vaginal itch. That's especially true for women who are pregnant, since hormone changes during pregnancy can throw off the pH balance of the vagina. A yeast problem may occur when: Formulisan je na bazi natrijum hijaluronata i glicirizinske kiseline u bioadhezivnoj gel podlozi, bez dodatka boja, mirisa i konzervansa. Zahvaljujući svojoj dobro balansiranoj formulaciji i mukoadhezivnim karakteristikama, brzo i delotvorno ublažava simptome vaginalne suvoće, povećavajući vlažnost, elastičnost i tonus vaginalne mukoze. Multi-Gyn FloraPlus treats and prevents vaginal thrush (Candida) problems. It relieves itch, irritation, odour and discharge without the risk of your body building resistance to it. Candida is natural and causes us no problem, unless it starts to increase in numbers and gets out of balance. When the good bacteria (lactobacilli) in the vagina is reduced (due to ill health, medication such as antibiotics, harsh soaps, swimming, hormonal changes, etc.) then candida can flourish, creating all sorts of unpleasant symptoms; itching, burning sensation, cottage cheese like discharge and stinging.

Vaginal discomforts and infections can really take over our lives. We have to cancel social appointments, can be unable to attend work – and giving your explanation can be embarrassing to say the least! For those of us who are prone to regular infection, it can be a real worry. Conventional treatment kills off the candida but has a negative effect on the vaginal flora too, so that repeat infections are likely.

AUTHORITY PRESCRIPTION

The prebiotic components in FloraPlus support the vaginal flora and pH. The bio-active 2QR-complex counters harmful micro-organisms without risk of resistance. I Zonu (Slovenija, Hrvatska, Republika Srpska, Bosna i Hercegovina, Crna Gora, Severna Makedonija) - 1.280,00 RSD Now with Multi-Gyn FloraPlus there is a safe, natural and effective treatment for thrush that works in harmony with your body’s natural flora, not against it. FloraPlus contains 40% 2QR, which regulates the pH balance, making the vagina more acidic and creates a protective barrier against harmful microbes and bacteria. It also contains selective prebiotics, which nourish the good bacteria which release lactic acid. This helps to naturally maintain the slightly acidic pH of a healthy vagina, and prevents thrush from getting out of control again.

Prilikom preuzimanja proizvoda, kupac je obavezan potpisati otpremnicu koju uzima dostavni radnik Daily Express-a. Otpremnica se smatra potvrdom o dostavi i preuzimanju robe.

Prescriptions must be written on an Authority Prescription Form, and the approval number must be noted on the prescription. Pharmacists cannot dispense the item as a pharmaceutical benefit unless it has been approved by Medicare Australia (indicated by the presence of the approval number). HyaloVag Balance intim gel je namenjen za prevenciju i tretman suvoće vulvovaginalne sluznice, kao i za regeneraciju i pospešivanje zarastanja mikrolezija vaginalnog epitela Multi-Gyn FloraPlus helps with vaginal yeast problems and related discomforts like itch, irritations and crumbly white discharge. For vaginal yeast problems Some PBS medications are restricted and require prior approval from Medicare before a doctor is able to prescribe them on the PBS. This prior approval to prescribe grants the doctor the Authority to prescribe the desired medicine and have it funded under the PBS.

Multi-Gyn FloraPlus keeps your vagina in balance by suppressing harmful microbes and by supporting the useful lactobacilli flora. It also optimises vaginal pH.Treatments Find every kind of best treatment near you, We British Chemist UK online pharmacy retailer and registered pharmacy with the MHRA and GPhC. Some drugs may have Authority Required (Streamlined) status which does not require an explicit approval from Medicare, instead the doctor can use the Authority code found in the published Schedule for a given drug/indication. Cena dostave je sa porezom. Cena uključuje dostavu paketa na adresu kupca sa pripadajućim porezom i carinom na teret prodavca. Mogući dodatni trošak može biti carina na teret kupca u zavisnosti od zemlje u koju se paket šalje. Authority to prescribe an Authority medicine is granted for specific indications and/or for certain patient circumstances. Authority may be obtained by telephone to Medicare Australia (known as "phone approval") or in writing from an authorised delegate of the Minister for Health. Inostranstvo -Cena uključuje dostavu paketa do 2kg težine na adresu kupca sa pripadajućim porezom i carinom na teret prodavca. Mogući dodatni trošak može biti carina na teret kupca u zavisnosti od zemlje u koju se paket šalje. Za pakete preko 2kg težine i pakete većih dimenzija moguća je doplata za koju će kupac svakako biti obavešten nakon izvršene provere sa kurirskim službama.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop