NOW Thats What I Call Rock

NOW Thats What I Call Rock

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

album, most of the songs on here have appeared on the numbered series, the numbers in brackets next to each song indicates which numbered Now album they are on. My wife asked me to get her this as she much the same as I was born with a brain, and then through life learnt to read, so was able to discover what tracks were on the CD before she decided she wanted it. Apart from those 2 i think every other song does, there are also some very soft rock songs that are piano driven ballads. This amount includes seller specified domestic postage charges as well as applicable international postage, dispatch, and other fees.

I love/like 55 tracks and like/don't mind 8 - 63 tracks and not a NAFF one amongst them, so brilliant!You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. Also included are ELP, ELO, U2, ZZ Top, Golden Earring, Survivor, Blue Oyster Cult, The Who, The Rolling Stones and Journey. There are anthem classics by Queen, heart-swelling gems from Cher, singalong joints by Thin Lizzy and hair-raising bangers from Meat Loaf amongst many other moments of air-guitar magic across three slabs of wax. Condition: This product has passed our meticulous quality checks and is guaranteed to be in great condition.

Beloved 80s pop tracks from Sabrina, Bananarama and Hazell Dean are all included – before finishing with a round-up of great soul-infused hits from Natalie Cole, James Brown and Will Downing. And with this being a 3 CD album makes it even better value than your usual 2 CD numbered Now albums and with so many good songs on this one, it's a must have for Indie/Rock fans, and for those of you reading this, most of these songs are actually Indie, don't be fooled my the misleading title, and for all the 1 star ratings for this album who were expecting more "Rock" just because it has a misleading title doesn't make it a bad album at all, Indie fans will love it!However, I wasn't looking for a traditional rock mix and this is perfect to drive along to or for when friends are round. The songs on this compilation are a good selection - but for whatever reason NOW have used the most explicit versions of the songs. To reach out to a broad audience, the first rock volume of Now features contemporary pop acts with rock roots and takes a "big-tent" approach to the genre. The final LP begins with the perfect pairing of Fleetwood Mac’s Folk Rock ‘Don't Stop’ and Journey’s ‘Don't Stop Believin'’.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop