Wow Wee What's That Smell Board Game, for 13 years to 99 years

Wow Wee What's That Smell Board Game, for 13 years to 99 years

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I set up the jars at the table and only let one person at a time come into the room to guess *The reason for that was that I didn’t want the person guessing to persuade the next person in any way. I wanted original guesses. So, if you want your festive season to be filled with fun and the smells of more than just Christmas, then I can highly recommend What’s That Smell? Can’t wait to do this with my high school classroom! Making and gifting Russian Tea is a family tradition here, so I’ll include that in one of the jars, too. Fun!!

I love the spiced gum drops, so I’m adding these. Also, thinking about soaking cotton ball with egg nog. Maybe some sage or poultry seasoning for a turkey? Wish I could figure out the new baby doll smell 😉 Christmas is the time when family and friends get together, so it is a great time to play party games. We were sent a fantastic, whiffy and gross game that is lots of nostril abusing fun; What’s That Smell? to play and review. This game really stinks! There is an app associated with the game available from the App Store or Google Play but you don't need it to play. As long as you have a nose, you’re pretty much good to go. I gave them a point if they told me what the scent reminded them of from Christmas (as long as they weren’t way off) My kids have asked to play this over and over. This is a really simple game to pull together. It’s so much fun to watch everyone try and guess what the item inside the jar reminds them of.So much fun! Here’s What You’ll Need for Guess that Smell Christmas Game for the Whole Family to Play! Yes! That would be a great substitute. The cocoa powder should be enough to remind them of hot chocolate. Thank you. 🙂 Mystery Whiff Card · 4 Stank Cards · 4 Resealable Scent-barrier bags (for the Stank Cards) · 6 Cardholders · 1 Sheet of 30 Whiff Strips · Scorepad and Instructions. My jars are see-through for the photograph. To prevent cheating (it happens)…You’ll probably want to conceal your items in a non-see through jar or container

I’m reaching for the tissue, now. This is so touching. I am constantly amazed at how people use games and craft ideas from my little corner of the internet. It really validates what I’m doing. I hope the game does exactly what you are thinking it will. It does makes sense that smells could trigger memories. What a wonderful moment that will be, if it works. I’m going to use this idea with 3-4 yr olds as a language activity. No need to hide the item, just let them smell and and talk about the contents, do they know what it is? Do they like the smell? you can turn this game into a language activity like one reader did with her young children – talk about the smells, what it reminds them of and if they like the smell Alternative Idea for Jars – Here’s a Great Idea from a reader as jar alternative! Use disposable coffee cups with lids! They are perfect for concealing the item and they have a tiny opening for smellingTape paper around the jars to conceal the contents. Just to be sure, you can give the players eye masks or bandannas to cover their eyes whatsgoodtodo.com is a trading name of Toys and Clothes Limited which is a company registered in England and Wales with company number 04638670 I’m so excited. Thank you for letting me know about your plans for your high school class. What a fun teacher. They will have a blast.

You can decide on how you want to award points and how strict you’ll be about the guesses. I’m a complete push over and say “Yes” to just about any variation of the smell. Here’s what I did… This game is really easy to play, providing your nose can take it! Each player takes a Mystery Whiff Card, Scorecard and a Whiff Strip. They open the first fold of the card, so that the smell zone is visible but not the answer and place it in their cardholder. If they didn’t know exactly what was in the jar, I gave them a point for telling me the Christmas scent it representsWowWee’s What’s That Smell? is a game for 2-6 players and challenges players to guess the smell on the scratch and sniff cards, using just their nostrils. Some smells can be nice, while others are outright disgusting! It is recommended for ages 14+ and game time is from 15 to 30 minutes. The best sniffer wins and get to choose the loser who has to smell of the stinky Stank Cards in The Whiff of Shame! Forgive me for interrupting the Halloween and Fall posts with a little Christmas fun to share with you all. Last week, I bought supplies for a fun Christmas Game and the kids couldn’t wait to play it. Everyone- kids, teens and adults had a blast trying to Guess the Christmas Smells. Come on in and I’ll share how we Played Guess that Smell Christmas Game for the Whole Family to Play!

For added pressure, you can time this game. Give the players a certain amount of time to smell and guess all of the scentsIt would be fun to throw in something stinky– like the a smell version of the jelly bean game – bean boozled. What stinks at Christmas? Hmm… When it comes to getting the whole family involved in an entertaining activity, you can't beat board games. Get your hands on all-time classics such as Jenga, Monopoly and Cluedo and get the ball rolling on some fun family time. We even have junior versions of these games and an array of brain games to get your kids thinking and help sharpen their minds. Family board games

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop