ProDec Advance ABPT070 Ice Fusion Trade Professional Synthetic Paint Brush Set for Painting with Emulsion, Gloss and Satin Paints on Walls, Wood and Metal, Contains 1, 1.5, 2 inch Brushes, Grey

£9.9
FREE Shipping

ProDec Advance ABPT070 Ice Fusion Trade Professional Synthetic Paint Brush Set for Painting with Emulsion, Gloss and Satin Paints on Walls, Wood and Metal, Contains 1, 1.5, 2 inch Brushes, Grey

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The seamless ferrule design prevents the collection of paint or wash water inside the brush, making cleaning and maintenance easier. The seamless, rust-resistant, stainless steel ferrule means there's nowhere for paint or wash water to collect, eliminating any annoying watery streaks the next time you use it and the head is carefully balanced with an FSC certified wooden handle sourced from responsibly managed forests, so the brush is comfortable to use even for long periods. With shard filaments delivering an ultra smooth paint load and release, Seamless ferule – no paint or wash water collects within the brush and a FSC handle why choose any other brush? Partly because I’d tried the Ice Fusion roller and quite liked it (although obviously brush technology and roller technology are completely different), and partly because the guy on the stand really seemed to know his stuff and was quite happy spending a long time explaining why this new brush is different to other brushes on the market.

The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products.The unique Shard Filaments of these brushes are designed to provide ultra-smooth loading and release of paint, ensuring a professional finish. Paint technology is moving on, but is brush technology keeping pace, and if so, what’s the brush that’s best suited to the modern water-based trim paints? Standard synthetic paint brush filaments are shaped like long cylinders, so they pack tightly together, giving restricted space between filaments which can reduce paint loading and flow, and give an uneven stroke. After almost nine months of successful collaboration, we're delighted to share some significant news with you. This ProDec Advance Ice Fusion 2'' Synthetic Paint Brush incorporates leading technology and an ergonomic brush design for enhanced user experience, paint flow and a smoother finish.

Get the ultimate smooth finish effortlessly with Ice Fusion, featuring ProDec's unique 100% synthetic Shard Filaments that deliver ultra-smooth paint loading and release for a professional stroke every time. So I spent a day talking to all the brush manufacturers, picking their brains, and trying to scrounge a few samples. The Form Recovery Technology gives an ultra-sharp line cut and maintains the brush shape once washed.An advanced roller featuring ProDec's Fused Fibre Technology: specially engineered synthetic fibres that recover their shape during use and after washing for an impressively smooth finish time after time. My attitude now is that I know what I like, but I’ll explain the pros and cons of oil vs water to the client, and if they want water-based, I’ll use it. This added feature provides a fully ultra- smooth finish irrespective of the type of paint you use or the surface you paint on.

To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. It's manufactured with a new advanced Fused Fibre Technology with lint free synthetic fibres which allows the roller to maintain their shape during use leaving a smooth finish every time. I’ve got to say, like many people of my generation, I’m happier using oil-based, but if the future is water-based, then I’m a lot happier about that with this brush in my van! Decorators Forum is an industry respected group of thousands of decorating professionals, whose testing panel put the Ice Fusion brush through extensive trials during development. This new shard tapered SRT filament technology is added to hold and release the paint from the brush more evenly ensuring and richer strokes for greater productivity.I had an interesting range of answers, and picked up three of four brushes to try out, but the one that intrigued me the most was ProDec’s new Ice Fusion brush. With multiple positive reviews from tradesmen up and down the UK, it was a no brainer for The Paint Shed to include this fantastic new range in our September Deals. To me this is a great plus – working time with these water based paints is limited, so anything that means you can get a lot of paint spread over a big area quickly is a good thing! Form Recovery Technology gives an ultra-sharp cutting line and maintains the brush shape after washing. I’ve used this brush on every water-based trim project I’ve done this year (so let’s say 6 months worth), and it’s still in great shape.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop