Cruel King: A Dark New Adult Romance (Royal Elite)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The Dragon King is overprotective, but he knows that one day Yuu will achieve her dream, and he supports her to the best of his ability. He grants Yuu his blessing as she ventures out to explore the surrounding areas – if he secretly tags along to help her out, well, what Yuu doesn’t know won’t hurt her. I want to ruin her. Complicate her. Crush her innocence. Then watch it all burn. But again, that’s what I feel about most beautiful things. This is making more sense now because he can’t love the girl who’s parents were responsible for his mothers death 😭 family intrigue, rich people doing bad things but they gotta hide their asses, private school full of rich snobs, a little bit of petty teen drama, push and pull from MCs, H chasing the h going all cavemen most of the time, enemies to lovers, bully romance, side characters' story being introduced... if y'all like these then i recommend reading this book 100% El romance también es al estilo Romeo y Julieta son como dos familias enemistadas que no los quieren juntos.

You can be upset and angry all you want, but don’t bring another man in my presence again.” -- Ok, but what if he'd said this with some sadness like tears in his eyes on his knees begging.... ah 😭🤌 Closure: This had a cute ending with pretty good closure. It includes a bonus scene after the epilogue that I appreciated, but the author offers another bonus scene for what I imagine is more closure if you sign up for her newsletter. I didn't do that. I'm going to classify this as a HFN ending they're engaged. Considering this book is an opener to this series it did really well. I loved everything about this book.THE UNITED KINGDOM: Does not claim this book. The Queen would finally drop dead if she read this (long live her majesty). Even all the "buggers", "arseholes" and "shagging" did not make the writing sound even remotely British. From that moment forth, he has watched over Yuu, serving as her protector and guide on her many adventures so that one day she can become a great hero. However, these idyllic moments won’t last forever, as the inevitable resurfacing of the truth of the Cruel King’s past nears, heralding new trials for both the king and Yuu... He is referred to one of the evil rulers in human history. His last invasions have remembered as bloodshed battle because he invaded Gaul from the countryside and slaughter the entire village in their wake. He never spares a single person where he invades. I kept getting deja vu bc it was basically a repeat of inner monologue from book 1. If I wanted to read the same shit again then I would’ve reread the first book.

Have I ever joked with you, Frozen?” I struggle against him, my heartbeat increases with every second that I can’t budge away. “Aiden! Stop it.” “Wrong name.” what😍🔪 Honestly, she was like a momma bear, protecting Kim from all the fat-shaming and bullying. She was so strong and resilient and even though she was getting bullied too, she tried her best to protect Kim. Elsa/Ellie/Elsie/Frozen(whatever you wanna call her) is the only reason why I gave this book 2 stars rather than 1.(I gave it one star in the end coz idc) My fellow correspondent and buddy reader Tanaz has unfortunately suffered the same fate as me. After 10 chapters of gruelling reading she demanded a D-N-F. Here are her last reports before the incident:

The Cruel King And The Great Hero News

have to admit, sometimes, i wasn't really convinced with the romance and the progression was a bit too fast for my liking considering their history but i get it. it's all part of the H's evil plan or whatever. But as I stare up at Aiden’s punishing eyes, my earlier thoughts shrink behind my trembling, defective heart. He scares me. Call it instinct or an intuition, but something terrifying lurks behind that easy-going smile and football star image.

After returning home, Gavin and Whitley was not prepared for her family to step things up a notch with their fake engagement. Is this fake relationship going to get out of hand? Or will this be the push they needed? And when they do realise how real everything between them has come can they move past their past relationship hang-ups and everything else that is standing in their way and finally make it real? I don’t think I need to say this is a great hook for a story. In fact, my problems with the game don’t really have anything to do with the narrative as it stands; for one, while the plot device is rather glib, the game is still clearly meant to be suitable for children. Many of the game’s sidequests seem primed as opportunities to teach some sort of moral or lesson, either to Yuu or perhaps even the player in a roundabout way. There’s a sidequest chain where you have to help an elderly monster by the name of Nathan fulfill his last few desires, by finding gourmet treats for his last meal. Or what about the tension between two different monster clans, and how a simple misunderstanding led to such a long-running feud between former lovers? Almost all of the sidequests have genuinely touching stories, to the point where I would love to recommend that players experience them all – but the problem, much like with everything else surrounding the game’s story, is how the gameplay actively gets in the way of whatever feelings the game is attempting to convey. In the whole book, Aiden sexually assaulted Elsa, and he continuously tries to prove she is a masochist. The scenes weren't even sexy rather very disturbing to read. The writing is totally awful.

This is what I get for craving a high school romance. I deserved every bit of pain I've felt while reading this book. I feel her presence before I lift my head and see her. She’s still in that denim skirt from earlier with a white top.

I clutch Nicole’s shoulders, about to push her away when a small gasp reaches me from the entrance. Safety: This one is probably either Safe with exception or Not Safe for most safety gang readers depending on personal preferences. He was Mongol leader and known for his military genius, political statesman and bloodthirsty terror. There is legend that he slaughter the certain height of people by saying dwarf people don’t have right to live after the every battle of his life. Hence, there is folklore that every third person in the world has lineage of Gengis Khan. The hero’s first meeting with the heroine, everyone. Can you imagine the derisive laugh I had to STIFLE after reading that?! 😃😃super duper possessive as hell, always going all like "she's mine", "stay away from her she's mine", "imma beat you up if you touch her" blah blah blah. even though i don't like this kind of alpha/possessive intensity from my H, this doesn't bother me as much and i actually liked it?? Have you ever started a book and just knew it was going to be epic? That’s how I felt with Cruel King. I was obsessed with Gavin and Whitley from the start and I knew this would be a five star favorite for me pretty early on. Well, Rina Kent just left one hell of an impression on me! This story isn't about your average new adult couple, and their romance isn't normal by any means. Prepare to clutch your pearls if you can't deal with sexual situations that aren't exactly consensual. *In other words, heed the content warning before going into this one!* This whole cliff hanger is killing me it’s what brought this book together I DID NOT SEE IT COMING .

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop