Bear Air Fryer - Navy Blue - 3 pin plug - Non-stick with Timer - 3.5L Capacity

Bear Air Fryer - Navy Blue - 3 pin plug - Non-stick with Timer - 3.5L Capacity

RRP: £59.00
Price: £29.5
£29.5 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

With significantly lower fat content and reduced calories, homemade chips and crispy chicken tastes better than ever. This is the that I currently have in my kitchen, and I use it almost daily to feed my family of three.

What's more, it cooks 40% faster than an oven (no need to preheat it) and it uses up to 70% less energy. Xpress Air Fryer Ovens are incredibly versatile, offering you a plethora of accessories to roast, fry, bake, dehydrate and even have a rotisserie function. If you're looking for a good quality, efficient air fryer but don’t have a lot of money to spend, don’t worry – we’ve found the best budget air fryers that have earned top reviews, from no-frills and 2L mini models up to large capacity. Finding the perfect air fryer is no mean feat, there are so many to choose from but if time is never on your side - and you find cooking a bit of a chore - the Ninja Speedi 10-in-1 5.Both zones finish cooking at the same time, so you can enjoy freshly-cooked mains and sides together – no need to use different appliances or let your side go cold while your main finishes cooking! If the item comes direct from a manufacturer, it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag. From elegant black designs to vibrant white, you can find an air fryer or health grill to suit your home. Vortx Technology will help you cook all your favourite meals up to 30% faster AND without the need for oil.

My favourite thing is that you needn't worry about timings: all you have to do is sync the drawers, so everything finishes at the same time.Due to the small size of air fryers, you'll be able to cook faster whilst using less energy than your typical oven requires.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop