Letter To My Daughter

Letter To My Daughter

RRP: £8.99
Price: £4.495
£4.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

She wants to believe you’re paying attention and are impressed by what she’s accomplished and genuinely interested in what she has in the works. 3. “I have no doubt you’ll do great things because….” My sweetheart, may all of your dreams become a reality, and never forget that Mommy loves you to infinity and beyond! You are the strongest woman I have seen, my daughter. May God bless you and fill your life with happiness.

Your friend circle should remain strong and small. As you grow older, you’ll realize how important it is to have a few good friends as opposed to a dozen acquaintances.Keep in mind the reason for your pride matters, too. If you gush over your daughter’s beauty, for example, but ignore the merits of her mind or personality, she’ll notice. I hope you know that I will always be here for you. And I cannot wait to see you thrive in high school, college, and everything else that comes next. You will forever be my precious baby girl. Always trust your instincts and do what you think is right. You can worry about the consequences later. If this is what you see yourself doing – go ahead and do it! If you want to find a job that allows you to keep showcasing your kind nature, you have my blessing.

I loved the way when you had started caring about younger sister. I just thought what I could have done without you. I love the way you are growing now. It is highly amazing feeling for me. May Mother Nature fulfill your inner desires and give you abundance of happiness. She doesn’t need a partner to go after her goals. And she has nothing to prove to anyone. 11. “I remember the day you were born….”Generally, I’m a positive person, but lately, I’ve been pondering the brevity of life. Does my daughter know how much I love her? Have I been able to instill in her the core values that I pray she lives by? Your bright eyes and curious nature hasn’t changed right from when you were a baby. Even today, as you are ready to step into a new world of work, I see that unquenched thirst of learning in your eyes. Tough times never last, but tough people do. I am aware of your struggles, which is why I decided to share a few secrets with you. My beautiful daughter, I remember the moment when doctors gave you in my hand. It was the best moment ever. I love you so much.

My mother said, “There is no reason to ruin three lives; our family is going to have a wonderful baby.” Every day with you is a blessing. I cannot thank God enough for sending you to me. He must have been happy to give me such an amazing gift. Now that you are on the cusp of adulthood, I wish to say this to you. You are the captain of your own life. You have the power to take your life wherever you want. Your determination and ambition are your guiding stones. You can sail in the direction of your dreams.It’s essential to communicate to your daughter that this matters more to you than her grades or other noteworthy accomplishments. And even if she doesn’t save the note, she’ll know you cared enough to remember those details and share them with her. 12. “Let me tell you what I value most.” As you take the next step and becoming a single mom, I am reminded of my own experiences, and the lessons I learned along the way. To write about giving to a person who is naturally generous reminds me of a preacher passionately preaching to the already committed choir. I am encouraged to write on because I remember that from time to time, the choir does need to be uplifted and thanked for its commitment. Those voices need to be encouraged to sing again and again, with even more emotion.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop