Boursin Soft Cheese with Pepper, 150g

Boursin Soft Cheese with Pepper, 150g

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Pasta– I prefer using a longer cut of pasta, I love how the sauce clings to the long noodles to create an oozy, cheesy sauce. But you can use any variety you like. Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow with the Life guarantee starting the following day. Add the yeast to the room temperature beer and leave for 1 minute,then stir until all of the yeast is dissolved. Slowly add the beer and yeast mixture to the bowl of flour and salt, and combine gently with a wooden spoon, before starting to knead with your hands to form dough.

When it comes to serving, I tend not to add any more parmesan because it’s already fairly rich in flavour, but go wild if you want to! Can I reheat leftovers? Parmesan– Adds another layer of cheesy flavour without affecting the texture of the sauce too much. Turn out onto a surface and start to knead and stretch the dough. Continue this process for 2-3 minutes. Smoked Sausage– The smokiness goes perfectly with both the garlic and the cheese. Plus it’s already cooked so it reduces cooking time. Process shots: melt butter (photo 1), fry shallots (photo 2), fry sausage (photo 3), whisk in pasta water and melt in boursin (photo 4), add parmesan and s& p (photo 5), toss in pasta (photo 6).

Good to know

Boursin makes the perfect pasta sauce for a couple of different reasons. Firstly, as it’s a soft cheese it melts fairly easily. Secondly, it’s already an explosion of flavours. You don’t need extra herbs to dress up the pasta and you certainly won’t need garlic! For the whole sha’bang here’s what you’ll need: To make your buns, divide into evenly sized pieces and roll to shape into buns, making sure the seal is at the bottom. Leave for 15 minutes before putting on a tray in a preheated oven at 220°C for 12-15 minutes until golden in colour and cooked through.

Meanwhile, to cook the burgers, place a griddle pan or a heavy based frying pan on a high heat. Add a little oil and then immediately add the burger patties, cooking evenly forabout 3 minutes on each side for rare, or for more well done,finishin a preheated oven at 180°C for 5-6 minutes. Shallot– Slightly milder/sweeter than onion. The sweetness helps balance out the sharp tones of the garlic/cheese.For the skinny chips, peel the potatoes and cut into 5mm slices, then place them flat on thechopping boardand cut into 5mm chips. Remove the chips from the pan with a slotted spoon and drain and season with salt, keeping warm until required for serving. Cook's tip: To make this extra special, have a go at making your own beer buns. Start with this part of the recipe before making the burgers and chips. Butter – To fry the sausage/shallot. I recommend unsalted, just so you’ve got more control over the seasoning of the dish.

Once cooked, remove from the pan and allow to rest for two minutes before serving. To serve, place the burgers into a warm bun (or make your own, see Cook's tip below), garnished with sliced gherkins and tomatoes, alongside a generous helping of skinny chips, sprinkled with salt and vinegar. Don’t overfill the pasta with water, only use just enough to boil the pasta. The less water there is, the starchier it’ll be. By adding some of the water your pasta is cooked in, you’ll emulsify the fats in the sauce and help create a creamy texture. It thins out the cheese enough to create a sauce, but not so much it goes watery. Just two things to keep in mind:

More From Boursin

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop