Fenix TK20R v2.0, 3000 Lumen, 21700 Powered, USB-C Rechargeable, APF Flashlight, Black

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Fenix TK20R v2.0, 3000 Lumen, 21700 Powered, USB-C Rechargeable, APF Flashlight, Black

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

It is prohibited to use 18650, 16340 or CR123A batteries. * 21700 Li-ion batteries are powerful cells designed for commercial applications and must be treated with caution and handled with care. Only use quality batteries with circuit protection will reduce the potential for combustion or explosion; but cell damage or short circuiting are potential risks the user assumes.

The battery indicator LED will indicate the battery state when the light is turned on and stay illuminated for about 3 seconds. Solid green 85% to 100%, blinking green 50% to 85%, solid red 25% to 50%, flashing red 1% to 25%. I also noticed visual LVP, with the light blinking three times about every 5 minutes after the last step down. The Fenix TK20R V2.0 is a compact rechargeable torch, that updates it's predecessor with a higher output of 3000 lumens, utilises a different LED, battery type, switch design and charging port, and throws the beam further. Li-ion batteries are powerful cells designed for commercial applications and must be treated with caution and handled with care. Only use quality batteries with circuit protection will reduce the potential for combustion or explosion; but cell damage or short circuiting are potential risks the user assumes. You likely know that this flashlight is a powerful everyday carry flashlight that you can charge with a USB-C–but how does it perform? I used the Fenix TK20R V2.0 for over a month, through a power outage, and as my go-to flashlight as I worked in the woods. What’s in the Box?The torch is made from durable A6061-T6 aluminium with a textured surface to provide plenty of grip and comfort when using. If the lamp will not be used for an extended period, remove the battery, or the lamp could be damaged by electrolyte leakage. Some flashlight manufacturers prioritize simplicity by programming one button to control every function. Tap once for power, twice for the low setting, twice then hold a third time for strobe––that kind of thing. It’s annoying at best and dangerous at worst. I appreciate that the TK20R has a separate button for power and output, with the strobe function activated by holding the function button so save-your-life mode is never more than one touch away.

K napájení používá jeden nabíjecí vysokokapacitní Li-ion akumulátor 21700 s kapacitou 5000 mAh, který je součástí balení. A. The TK20R carries a waterproof rating of two meters. Rain and snow won’t be a problem, and it can handle being temporarily submerged. It’s not a dive light though, so don’t plan on raiding Alcatraz with it. Q. Can the TK20R be used as a weapon light?We are the home of Fenix lighting products in the United Kingdom, supplying a network of UK retailers, companies and individual customers from our base in Cardiff. When the voltage level drops below the preset level, the flashlight is programmed to downshift to a lower brightness level until Low output is reached. When this happens in Low output, the light blinks 3 times every 5 minutes toremind youto timely recharge or replace the battery. Size might be a concern for some, but that’s a matter of personal taste. The TK20R’s six-inch length is pretty standard for weapon lights intended for use on long guns, but it might be a bit much if you’re building a featherweight setup. At about five ounces, I’m not sure how much weight you could realistically save with a more compact light, but it’s possible. I think the TK20R is a usable size that fits the hand and rail well. Verdict It is prohibited to use 18650, 16340 or CR123A batteries. * 21700 Li-ion batteries are powerful cells designed for commercial applications and must be treated with caution and handled with care. Using only quality batteries with circuit protection will reduce the potential for combustion or explosion; but cell damage or short circuiting are potential risks the user assumes.

Additionally, many of these everyday carry flashlights have oversized clips that can become uncomfortable when you grip the flashlight. The TK20R V2.0 is perfect. It holds tight without extending too far off the body of the flashlight. And you can remove it if you need to. Strike BezelQ6. Why does the TK20R UE downshift to a lower mode after being used for a while and the higher mode cannot be selected? Each time the light is turned on, the indicator (unscrew the light head to see) will indicate the battery level and will last for 3 seconds. Charging itself using the onboard USB-C port and included battery from LVP at 2.89v to full at 4.226v took 2:38:00. The light has a soft start charging when the battery is low before it jumps up to about 3A at the very beginning, and it falls as the battery charges. So a bit of a different curve then what I typically see. Loaded with premium features and built to last, this outstanding Tactical torch is designed for serious use in the harshest environments. Fenix produce the best quality torches, headlamps, lanterns, bike lights, batteries, chargers and accessories. From mountain rescue to military, sports, Industrial and personal use, the Fenix range features a durable, high performing premium product ideal for your extreme or everyday environment.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop