Razer Cynosa Lite - Essential Gaming Keyboard (Fully Programmable, RGB Chroma Lighting, Gaming Grade Keys, 10 Key Roll-Over, Spill Resistant) UK Layout | Black

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Razer Cynosa Lite - Essential Gaming Keyboard (Fully Programmable, RGB Chroma Lighting, Gaming Grade Keys, 10 Key Roll-Over, Spill Resistant) UK Layout | Black

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

There are some things, small things, about this newer model that have frustrated me throughout my time with it. The Cynosa Lite, Cynosa Chroma, Cynosa Chroma Pro and Cynosa V2 all have fully programmable keys in addition to providing on-the-fly macro recording, a feature that lets you set up a sequence of key presses without any software. It's still a full-sized keyboard with a number pad, and you still have media function keys and individual keycap lighting. It still looks crisp, but doesn’t offer the best lighting experience compared to other Razer keyboards due to its inherent dimness. Literally the first day of owning the keyboard, I was playing fallout 76, and while holding down a few keys I attempted to press "F" (like I always did with my lame wireless keyboard) and was rather shocked when the key wouldn't register.

Oh, another bad aspect of this keyboard is that they reversed the positions of punctuation on the keys so the default is the upper item on the key, and the shifted character is on the bottom. The Logitech G213 Prodigy is around five dollars or pounds more expensive, and the SteelSeries Apex 3 is around ten dollars or pounds more.The more expensive products in the Cynosa line make use of a full underglow method of lighting, while the Cynosa Lite instead utilises a per-keycap backlighting system with a single Chroma lighting zone.

So if your computer is running on low power mode, the keyboard might not receive enough power to light up.

The affordable Cynosa Lite is made entirely from plastic, just like its rivals – there’s no room in the budget for a metal baseplate. The Synapse software is a bit difficult to figure out, and I can't figure out how to set specific keys to have a different color. The Razer has an RGB logo on its front edge, but there are no extra areas of bold angles and bright lights – the kind of additions we expect from Razer.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop