Reolink 4MP 4G LTE Solar Security Camera Outdoor, Ranger PT+Solar Panel+32GB SD Card, 360° PTZ No WiFi Security Trail Camera with SIM Card Slot, Mark on Map, Animal Detection, 940nm No Glow IR LEDs

£119.995
FREE Shipping

Reolink 4MP 4G LTE Solar Security Camera Outdoor, Ranger PT+Solar Panel+32GB SD Card, 360° PTZ No WiFi Security Trail Camera with SIM Card Slot, Mark on Map, Animal Detection, 940nm No Glow IR LEDs

RRP: £239.99
Price: £119.995
£119.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

This same technology can also be applied to trail cameras. You can set up a solar camera and leave it running for months or even years. You don’t have to go out and change batteries, or mess around with expensive hardwired installations. One of the most interesting aspects of the KEEN Ranger PT is the ability to livestream. This is an often requested feature with wildlife cameras, giving you an immediate view of what is happening in front of your camera 24/7. Providing you have an internet connection, you can access a live stream in seconds (and even pan / tilt the camera view).

All the settings are controlled via the free Reolink app. Your nano SIM card will need to have activated before you use it with the camera. The KEEN Ranger PT comes with a solar power, so you can keep the internal battery charged when its mounted in the field. This solar panel has a 4m cable so it can be mounted some distance from the camera, and if there is very poor light in the area the camera can last several weeks on a full charge - though this is variable depending on how active the camera is. Before the first use, I charged the camera to 100%. It was then used with a solar panel. During my testing period, I had to charge the camera once via the micro USB port in the home power supply. This was due to ongoing frequent use and weak sunny days.It would also be nice to have such an attachment strap for the solar panel in addition to the one that comes with the camera. In advance of my summary, it must be mentioned that I have never used a trail camera before. I can therefore neither give a comparison to other trail cameras nor speak from experience. My summary is therefore based only on my current test. Note: all photos and videos taken with the Keen are based on the software version as the camera was shipped. During my test, the software was improved several times (including night vision). It is worth knowing that the Reolink Keen cannot be operated in the WLAN, but only in the mobile network. Thus, it needs its own SIM card.

If you just receive your new camera and are not familiar with the camera, you can have a look at the below video about the unboxing, setup, and installation of the camera. I made a test setup to be able to change the location on my large property regularly fast. Normally, the camera should be mounted higher to prevent the reflection of IR light from the ground. In my case, the IR light was regularly reflected from the ground at night, which appeared as a bright area in the close-up range. The camera is camouflaged to minimise detection and it comes supplied with a strap so you can easily set it up on a tree or post at the desired spot. The camera body is also IP64 rated, meaning it is fully weatherproof. Go PT Plus needs a SIM card for a network connection. You may refer to Choose Supported SIM card Carrier to find the right SIM card for your camera. This is all great news on a trail cam. But what if you want the widest possible field of view? In that case, consider the Reolink Duo. It’s a unique camera with dual 2K lenses that provide ultra-wide video. That said. It requires PoE power, so it’s only suitable for applications where hardwiring is practical.

Power

Particularly designed for deployment in remote or hard to reach areas, the Keen Ranger PT opens up new opportunities for monitoring wildlife - giving you the ability to access a live feed or retrieve footage remotely, providing there is 4G mobile reception.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop