Graco Move with Me Soother with 5 swaying speeds, music, 2 recline positions, 2 vibration settings and folds up for storage. Suitable from birth to approx. 9 months (0-9kgs), Stargazer fashion

£80
FREE Shipping

Graco Move with Me Soother with 5 swaying speeds, music, 2 recline positions, 2 vibration settings and folds up for storage. Suitable from birth to approx. 9 months (0-9kgs), Stargazer fashion

RRP: £160.00
Price: £80
£80 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Please fully inspect all items recevied and report all Faults and Package/Product Damages within 48-72hours of receiving the items. Comes with 10 music options and 5 built-in sounds and also includes an mp3 adaptor, so you can play sounds, songs and recordings from your personal collection. This compact swing is suitable from birth and features an integrated carry handle and a two-step folding mechanism for easy room-to-room portability and compact storage. While we understand that being without your pram is inconvenient, we do not have any capacity to provide a pushchair or pram lending service. Move with me comes with 10 music options and 5 built-in sounds and also includes an mp3 adaptor, so you can play sounds, songs and recordings from your personal collection.

p>National Tyre Service Ltd t/a National Tyre and Autocare is not authorised or regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.Please note that we can only deliver furniture to mainland UK, excluding the Highlands of Scotland, Islands and Ireland. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. It offers a two-position recline that provides comfort for your baby while resting or playing, while two-speed vibration and gentle five-speed side-to-side swaying motion provides a relaxing experience. If you choose to use our payment plan service, your items will be dispatched once the plan is paid in full.

The Graco Move With Me Swing in Stargazer helps to soothe your little one with gentle and relaxing side-to-side motions.When the baby wants rocking and your arms are tired just pop them into it and it will soothe them the same. If you believe your item(s) is faulty due to manufacturing fault after 28 days from the date of your receipt, we will get in contact with the manufacture on your behalf to see what can be done.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop