soundcore by Anker P2i True Wireless Earbuds, AI-Enhanced Calls, 10mm Drivers, 2 EQ Modes, 28H Playtime with Fast Charging, Bluetooth 5.2, Easy-Pairing, Lightweight and Secure Fit, Button Control

£9.9
FREE Shipping

soundcore by Anker P2i True Wireless Earbuds, AI-Enhanced Calls, 10mm Drivers, 2 EQ Modes, 28H Playtime with Fast Charging, Bluetooth 5.2, Easy-Pairing, Lightweight and Secure Fit, Button Control

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Effortless Connectivity: After connecting for the first time, Life P2i true wireless earbuds will detect and pair with your device when you open the charging case. The QCY also has app support which lets you change controls, but the Soundcore has volume controls and a more convenient scheme. Sadly, when a song boosts the bass by itself, and you listen on low volume, the bass can appear a bit loose and sloppy.

At GhorirHut, we bring you the latest and greatest smartwatches from top brands like Zeblaze, Xiaomi, Amazfit, G-Tide, Haylou, Imiki, Imilab, Kieslect, Mibro, OnePlus, and Wiwu. Speak and Be Heard: Life P2i true wireless earbuds reduces noise via a custom AI algorithm, while two microphones pick up your voice clearly. However, when walking around, I did notice these did something that neither the Flying Tiger earbuds nor Skullcandy Dime ones did… they started falling out when walking. Hour Playtime: Get 8 hours of playtime on a charge and pop these back in their case for an extra 28 hours throughout the day. You can use either the left or right earbud individually, allowing for greater flexibility in how you use them.They attach a medium-length stem to oval earpieces, which are comfortable and fit snugly in your ears.

The Anker Soundcore Life P2i Wireless Earbuds are the perfect audio companion, offering a seamless and immersive listening experience. These lightweight earbuds provide both convenience and versatility with two EQ modes, allowing you to customize the audio quality to your liking. The P20i does get support from the free Soundcore app for iPhone and Android, and that's its biggest win over the Life P2i and P2 mini.The charging case boasts an impressive battery capacity of up to 28 hours, providing you with extended listening time on the go. I strongly recommend you practice high levels of data security, privacy and sanitisation when dealing with ANY brand. The P2 Mini has a fatter bass, but the P2i controls it better, and the same goes for highs - they are more controlled on the P2i than the P2 Mini's.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop