Mae Ploy Thai Yellow Curry Paste 400 g

Mae Ploy Thai Yellow Curry Paste 400 g

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

If I'm cooking for kids or people who cannot handle any spiciness at all, then Thai Kitchen would be a safe choice. You only need a handful of ingredients to make this vegan Thai yellow curry and you can easily adjust it to whatever veggies you may have in the fridge. Disclaimer: Although we make every effort to ensure product information is correct and up-to-date, we are not responsible for typos, inaccuracies or mis-information on this site. I followed this basic green curry recipe, but with pork, eggplant, and green beans instead of chicken and eggplants. Now this soup has always been delicious but one day I got the great idea to put some leftover curry paste (from another company) in it.

Yellow Curry recipe - Tastes Better from Scratch Easy Yellow Curry recipe - Tastes Better from Scratch

It has no points value whatsoever and can therefore be consumed at will and in great quantity if desired. Ingredients: Garlic, lemongrass, salt, shallot, galangal, dried red chilli, coriander seed, kaffir lime peel, curry powder, cumin, cinnamon, turmeric, cardamom, nutmeg. I’m so glad to hear you enjoyed it, and thanks so much for writing in with the changes you made, it’s incredibly helpful!

Pour 1 can coconut milk into skillet and stir until curry paste is completely dissolved and begins to bubble, 3 to 5 minutes. Stir in the cooked potatoes and tomatoes (if using) and serve hot, garnished with fried garlic and chopped chillies and coriander if you like.

Yellow Curry Paste - Hand Brand - Mae Ploy :: ImportFood Thai Yellow Curry Paste - Hand Brand - Mae Ploy :: ImportFood

Mae ploy which you can see below makes a great yellow curry paste and it’s what our local Thai restaurant uses. I doubled up the paste for Thai Kitchen, and had to add significantly more fish sauce than Mae Ploy to bring it up to the optimal seasoning level. They're also used in many dishes beyond Thai curries, such as this cauliflower stir fry and Thai fish cakes.I feel like I have a duty to make sure people know how EASY some of their favorite International foods are to make from home!

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop