Music & Silence

Music & Silence

RRP: £9.99
Price: £4.995
£4.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

A fire is burning in the room, which is the Skrivestue, the King's study, and the small chamber smells sweetly of applewood and leather.

MUSIC AND SILENCE | Kirkus Reviews

Sumathy S, Parmar PN (2016) Effect of a single musical cakra activation manoeuvre on body temperature: an exploratory study. Anc Sci Life 36:3–5 Like this, the singers not only become attentive to the silence, but also gain awareness of how they breathe, how they start and end the sounds, of their body posture and of the synchronicity of the whole group. Basically, there is a big shift from singing mechanically to singing with awareness. And I always notice the joy on their faces!Ugur HG et al (2018) Effects of music therapy on the care burden of in-home caregivers and physiological parameters of their in-home dementia patients:a randomized controlled trial There was no statistically significant difference in heart rate, diastolic blood pressure, temperature, silence, or other approaches between the groups. Silence and other ways did not reduce systolic blood pressure as much as listening to the pop. Peripheral oxygen saturation increased significantly only when listening to Persian traditional music, and when there was silence however, the differences were not statistically significant. In terms of valence, arousal, and dominance, none of the five treatments were shown to be more effective. Conclusion

Music Quotes of All-Time (With Images!) - Bright Drops 85 Best Music Quotes of All-Time (With Images!) - Bright Drops

Unforgiving. Unforgiving!' say's the King. 'Well, we must hurry on, pass over or skirt around that word. Unforgiving. But I tell you, lutenist, I am tortured by lice. Do not look alarmed. Not in my hair or on my pillow. I mean by cowards, rascals, liars, sots, cheats and lechers. Where are the philosophers? That is what I constantly ask.' Czepczor-Bernat K, Modrzejewska A, Modrzejewska J, Majzner R (2021) Comparison of food-based and music-based regulatory strategies for (un)healthy eating, depression, anxiety and stress . Nutrients 14(1):187–187 We start listening at around 2.40.40 to sense the impact of this moment, at 2.44.02. (This sequence begins after Figaro has played a prank on his fiancée Susanna to confirm his honesty. Then, together with the Countess, they execute the trap for the Count.)Van Den Bosch I, Salimpoor VN, Zatorre RJ (2013) Familiarity mediates the relationship between emotional arousal and pleasure during music listening. Front Hum Neurosci 7:1–10

Music and Silence - Rose Tremain

The composer instructed: "In a situation provided with maximum amplification, perform a disciplined action. The performer should allow any interruptions of the action, the action should fulfill an obligation to others, the same action should not be used in more than one performance, and should not be the performance of a musical composition." [8] Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination and life to everything.” – Plato This study was conducted in a repeated-measured design; therefore, a paired sample t-test was used for the analysis. An alpha level of .05 was used for the analysis. The independent variable was the type of music played at two different levels of intensity: high intensity and low intensity. The dependent variable was the performance score, which was measured in terms of accurate answers obtained in each of the tests. The tests were not graded for completion but for accuracy only.Gök Ugur H et al (2016) The effect of music therapy on depression and physiological parameters in elderly people living in a Turkish nursing home: a randomized-controlled trial. Aging Ment Health 21(12):1280–1286

Music on Cognitive Performance The Impact of Listening to Music on Cognitive Performance

Or music heard so deeply that it is not heard at all, but you are the music while the music lasts.” – T.S. Eliot This is also the country of Hans Christian Andersen, and Tremain's historical fiction edges into fairy tale. The characters seem to yearn to belong to fables. Old Queen Sofie devotes herself to her cellar full of long-hoarded gold, desperate to do nothing but keep it hidden. The Irish Earl O'Fingal, kind husband and father, spends his days trying to transcribe a beautiful melody heard in a dream and turns into a mad misanthrope. Magdalena, the stepmother of Peter Claire's beloved Emilia, dedicates herself to taking possession of her new family with a mixture of culinary skill and sexual power. Emilia calls her a witch, and this is not so fanciful. You might also see the term tacet al fine which literally means ‘ to be silent until the end.’ Tacet al fine With brilliant subtlety Mozart has recreated the melodic and rhythmic pattern of bar 3—skewed a beat too early. The previous sobs in the upper line were each followed by a beat-and-a-half rest, but the lower voices covered these gaps. Now, however, since all voices speak together, silence fills the remainder of bar 10. And this silence feels huge, partly because of the hesitancy of the last sound, but also because it is a beat longer than the gap in the top line at the end of bar 3. Music is a language that doesn’t speak in particular words. It speaks in emotions, and if it’s in the bones, it’s in the bones.” – Keith RichardsThis is an incomplete list of albums, which can or may never satisfy any subjective standard for completeness. Revisions and additions are welcome. Jayakar JP, Alter DA (2017) Complementary therapies in clinical practice music for anxiety reduction in patients undergoing cardiac catheterization: a systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials. Complement Ther Clin Pract 28:122–130 Unlike a caesura, it is not meant to change the tempo, but tends to shorten the note before it, so that the next note can be played on the beat it’s supposed to.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop