ASUS VivoBook 15 A516JA 15.6 inch Full HD Laptop (Intel core i3, 4GB RAM, 256GB SSD, Windows 10 with free upgrade to Windows 11)

£189.995
FREE Shipping

ASUS VivoBook 15 A516JA 15.6 inch Full HD Laptop (Intel core i3, 4GB RAM, 256GB SSD, Windows 10 with free upgrade to Windows 11)

RRP: £379.99
Price: £189.995
£189.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

One thing you can never have enough of in a laptop, on top of more storage and RAM are more ports and the ASUS Laptop A416JA and A516JA comes loaded for bear. For what you pay for, you’re getting everyday laptops that have a solid set of ports that covers all the essentials so that you can port your feed to a larger display or to a projector for presentations, hook up a flash drive or portable hard disk and also have enough space left to hook up a mouse and keyboard too. Stay constantly connected. This laptop is equipped with the reversible USB-C 3.2 port, featuring an any-way-up design that makes connecting devices as easy as possible. It also delivers data transfer speeds up to 10x faster 4 than older USB 2.0 connections! It also includes USB 3.2 Type-A and USB 2.0 ports, HDMI output and a microSD card reader so you can easily connect all your current peripherals, displays and projectors with zero hassle.

Hold up, I Need A Laptop With a Bigger 15.6-inch Display – meet the A516JP and A516JA Everyday Laptops Fortunately, ASUS does have something if you need a bit more pixel crunching power over the A416JA and A516JA. Enter the ASUS Laptop A416JP and A516JP.

X509

Looking for affordable quality for work or play? Look at our fantastic selection of Acer laptops. A full HD screen means you won't be compromising when it comes to visuals-and we have a host of budget-friendly, high-quality gaming models in our range as well. Or how about one of our ASUS laptops? We've got you covered with an array of screen sizes, like our 17-inch laptops. While some designs come with a handy laptop bag included, providing an ideal home for your laptop while you're traveling or commuting to and from work. When you want a super sleek working companion there's nothing better than a Yoga Slim Lenovo laptop. Don't go by its size, this powerful model features an AMD Ryzen 7 Processor with amazing performance, battery life, stunning visuals, and many other smart features. Running under the hood of the ASUS Laptop A416JA and A516JA is Windows 10 Home on a decent 10th Gen Intel Core i3-1005G1 1.2GHz processor paired with 4GB RAM and a fast 256GB M.2 solid state drive (SSD). The addition of a fast SSD ensures fast loading times for Windows and apps alike and the reliable Intel Core processors can help you power through most day to day work without slowing down or keeling over.

The ASUS Laptop A416JA offers a 14-inch HD resolution NanoEdge display that has a 16:9 aspect ratio that’s great for watching movies after classes and work is done. If you need something a bit bigger, the ASUS Laptop A516JA laptop has a slightly larger 15.6-inch HD display that offers a bit more screen real estate.Fret not as the aforementioned ASUS Laptop A516JA has a larger 15.6-inch HD display over the 14-inch A416JA laptop while having similar specifications in the form of a 10th Gen Intel Core i3 CPU, a 256GB SSD and integrated graphics for a similar price point of RM2,049. Starting on the ground floor, the ASUS Laptop A416JA and A516JA comes with everything a student or aspiring telecommuter can look for while costing a mere RM2,049. The ASUS Laptop A516JA and A516JA both have similar specifications and an identical price tag of RM2,049 but differ slightly only in terms of screen size. ASUS Official Certified Refurbished. They are professionally tested and restored to factory default state. May have light cosmetic blemishes in some cases. (Buyer pays return postage). Advancements in hardware today enable many mainstream offerings to not only be quite capable but affordable too like the ASUS Laptop A416 and A516 series that is now available in Malaysia. Both these laptops blend sturdy design with solid specifications at reasonable prices, making them ideal everyday laptops.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop