The Autobiography of a Flea (Harper Perennial Forbidden Classics)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

It was daylight before Mr. Verbouc released his niece from the lustful embraces in which he had satiated his passion, and then slunk weakly away to his own cold couch; while, worn and jaded. Bella sank into a deep slumber of exhaustion, from which she did not awake until a late hour. When the act is consummated, Bella appears and pretends that it was all a big mistake. But since Delmont has now potentially impregnated his daughter, the only way to be sure his incest cannot be discovered is to have all make love to her as well. In case she is pregnant, nobody can claim that her own father is the father. Then also his ardent gaze fell upon the centre spot of attraction—on the small pink slit which lay half hidden at the foot of the swelling mount of Venus, hardly yet shaded by the softest down. Presently their motions grew harder, Bella expected every moment would be her last. The huge member of Ambrose was up her posterior passage to his balls, while the gigantic truncheon of Clement made all froth again within her belly.

It was not many minutes before the young man presented himself whom I had seen in communication with my fair little friend in the morning. Up and down the blue nut the girl worked her soft moist lips, every now and then pausing to receive as much of it as possible within her mouth. Her fair hands passed around the long, large shaft, and clutched it in a tremulous embrace, as she watched the monstrous penis swell harder with the intensity of the sensations imparted by her delicious touches. It is time to lift the veil from the real character of this man. I do so with respect, but the truth must be told. Father Ambrose was the living personification of lust. His mind was in reality devoted to its pursuit, and his grossly animal instincts, his ardent and vigorous constitution, no less than his hard unbending nature made him resemble in body, as in mind, the Satyr of old. It has various names," replied the holy man, "according to the status of the person employing them; but between you and me, my daughter, we shall call it spunk."No; certainly not, Clement, " said the Superior. " You have well nigh split her in two as it is; you must finish down her throat or not all. " Clement now presented himself. His monstrous affair was already between the plump legs of the young Bella. This famous erotic and somewhat autobiographical work is actually the origin of the term masochism (for those who wonder, we can thank the Marquis de Sade for “sadism”). The protagonist, Severin, is infatuated by a beautiful woman and offers himself as her slave. Obsessed with his total submission to her, he urges the woman, Wanda, to humiliate and degrade him more and more cruelly as the story goes on. The book is focused on fetish and S&M, and remains very popular.

On this occasion, Bella had taken extra care in regard to her toilet, and the result was that she now appeared more enchanting than ever, in the prettiest of silk dresses, the tightest of kid-boots, and the tiniest of lovely and well-fitting gloves. Clement was the first to let fly, and he sent his glutinous discharge in showers down the throat of the little Bella. My beauty! you are indeed exciting, you must also enjoy. I will give you the spunk I spoke of, but I must first work up my nature by this luscious titillation. Kiss me, Bella, then you shall have it, and while the hot spunk leaves me and enters your young parts, you shall be sensible of the throbbing joys I also am experiencing. Press, Bella, let me push, so, my child, now it enters again. Oh! oh!" This book has a blurb on the cover gushing that it is “Probably the best, but certainly the most famous erotic novel ever written”, which is certainly flattery at its most outrageous.

Navigation menu

This is a fine example of the so-called “petticoat governance books.” While Englishmen may have been lords and masters of their homes and families, it’s clear from the popularity of this type of novel that many had secret submissive longings. This particular example features lots of incidents in which a young man is forced to wear women’s clothes, including a corset, and serve very dominant females’ whims as a young woman. The narrative includes explicit encounters with women and men, humiliation, bondage, discipline, a drag king, and some imaginative corporal punishments.

Instantly there was a stiffening of the limbs of the good priest. His legs spread wide on either side of his penitent.In vain Charlie pushed and exerted himself to press into the delicate parts of the lovely girl his excited member.

You will find it productive of more pain than pleasure at first, but the ways of Venus are difficult, and only to be learnt and enjoyed by degrees. " Not content with the friction or her delicate fingers, Bella, uttering words of devotion and satisfaction, now placed the foaming head upon her rosy lips and allowing it to slip in as far as it could, hoping by her touches, no less than by the gliding movements of her tongue, to provoke the delicious ejaculation of which she was in want. For mercy's sake, " moaned Bella, panting with her exertions, " Let me go; it is too horrible—it is monstrous—cruel that you are! I am lost! " Access-restricted-item true Addeddate 2021-11-26 06:07:04 Bookplateleaf 0008 Boxid IA40296107 Camera Sony Alpha-A6300 (Control) Collection_set printdisabled External-identifierIn short, with this view, Ambrose went direct to Bella's uncle, and related how he had discovered his niece and her young lover in Cupid's alliance, and how there was no doubt she had received and reciprocated the last tokens of his passion. Very little description is given of Charlie, and after a brief mention in Chapter 3 he ceases to play any part in the story. His left arm wound itself round her slender waist, his hot breath was on her cheek, his lips pressed hers in one long, passionate and hurried kiss. His left hand, now free, sought to bring together those parts of both which are the active instruments of sensual pleasure, and with eager efforts he sought to complete conjunction. Oh, go on then and show me," carried the girl, in whose bright eyes and glowing cheeks I thought I could detect a very conscious knowledge of the kind of instruction about to be imparted.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop