Disney Store Official Minnie Mouse Toy Vacuum Cleaner

Disney Store Official Minnie Mouse Toy Vacuum Cleaner

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

com Limited is an Introducer Appointed Representative of CarMoney Limited who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, FRN 674094. Press the switch in the handle to activate realistic vacuum sound effects, swirling beads, and light-up bow. A lovely twinkling bow will light the way as you clean while the pearly beads in the see- through vacuum swirl and whirl around as you go!

The Minnie Mouse Sparkle 'N Clean Play Vacuum has a chunky handle with a switch that's easy for little fingers to activate. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. As I said my 6 year old niece actually requested this so I am sure she will still be playing with it when she is 7 or maybe 8. A lovely twinkling bow will light the way as little ones clean while the beads in the see-through vacuum canister will swirl around as they go!I have changed batteries thinking it was that I even had it looked at to make sure the battery compartment wasn't faulty and it passed I tried hardwood floors carpets even outside thinking it could be the surface but it wasn't and I manually turned the wheels to see if they were sticking but they were not so I either got a faulty one or this problem is consistent I'm not sure but I was completely bummed that it went out so quickly and so was my daughter! To be honest it is the sounds that make little girls feel as if they are helping Mummy out with the housework. Get your little girl interested in house work from an early age and help her learn the importance of keeping the house clean. Just to clarify, we do not sell any of the items that we list on this site and occasionally partners increase or decrease their pricing.

Kimberley loves to watch her Mum cleaning and she is a massive Minnie Mouse fan so this pink toy vacuum cleaner is the perfect gift for her. Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item.This pink Minne-mouse-themed toy vacuum cleaner for kids looks like a real upright stick vacuum Lightweight and easy for preschoolers to maneuver and make the colorful beads in the see-through canister swirl and whirl around. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. I loved this item in theory by soon after opening it quit making sounds and the beads quit swirling inside! The Disney Junior Minnie Mouse Sparkle 'N Clean Play Vacuum makes cleaning up not only fun, but fabulous.

Modern Design: The Disney Junior Minnie Mouse Sparkle 'N Clean Play Vacuum features a sleek, modern design that looks like a real, upright stick vacuum cleaner. I was leary about purchasing this because it is sold out everywhere in States right now and my son has been looking for months. BEST Christmas Toys Best Gifts for a 18 Month Old Boy 2021 What to get a 1 Year Old Boy for Christmas in 2021 Find The LATEST Toys For Girls in 2021-That NO ONE ELSE HAS YET!

To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. com Limited is an Appointed Representative of Compare The Market Limited who is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

Press the switch in the handle to activate lights and sounds, and make the colourful beads in the see-through canister swirl and whirl around. We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. We reserve the right to terminate this offer at any time if Terms and Conditions of the offer are not fulfilled.

Imagine how happy Kimberley’s Mum is going to be when she switches on her Minnie Mouse Bowtique vacuum cleaner and starts clearing away crumbs and dirt. These swirl round whenever the hoover is operational and help make the realistic noises and sounds typical of a cleaner.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop