Can You Keep a Secret?

Can You Keep a Secret?

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The ending felt sort of rushed as everything gets kinda built up to this crazy-dramatic showdown, then everyone whistle-farts away into a Happily Ever After. <--I've come to expect that, it's not even a deal breaker anymore. I love lazy mornings, lying in bed and thinking about the day ahead. But with two small children, I don’t get many of them! While I wasn’t a fan of Emma (and of any other character in the story for that matter) and thought she was awful and ridiculous with every single decision she made (She says it’s good when it’s bad, okay when it’s not, yes when she means no, in short she lies all the time), the hilarity of her story and predictability of the more than slightly rubbish plot are entertaining.

We Are Family’ by Sister Sledge. It’s such an upbeat, optimistic song, plus I’m very close to all my family, especially my two sisters. The hilarious romantic comedy from NUMBER ONE BESTSELLING AUTHOR Sophie Kinsella . . . soon to be a major motion picture!Satisfied with life, she is thrown off-kilter when she mistakenly blurts out all of her inner secrets to a complete stranger on a plane when it hits turbulence and she believes she is going to die. Emma believes that she is in the clear when she leaves the plane, as she is confident that she will never see that stranger again. However, when he shows up at work, and turns out to be the company's founder, she is forced to come face-to-face with the man, her secrets, and the desire for her life to change. ... On my eighteenth birthday I had dinner planned with my (then) boyfriend. We got to the restaurant and a whole bunch of friends were there to surprise me. The relationship didn’t last but I’ll always the remember the party! The story is a big mouthful of pink cotton candy -- a light and fluffy romance. Fearing a plane crash, The heroine spills all her deepest secrets to a total stranger. Fortunately, their plane didn’t crash. Unfortunately, the total stranger turned out to be the CEO of her company. Worse, he manages to spill all her secrets on national television. Of course he didn't use her name, but she gave it away by her behavior. This is a delicious book!

Meet Emma Corrigan, a young woman with a huge heart, an irrepressible spirit, and a few little secrets:Until she spills them all to a handsome stranger on a plane. At least, she thought he was a stranger. . . . Can You Keep a Secret? is a 2019 American independent romantic comedy film directed by Elise Duran and stars Alexandra Daddario and Tyler Hoechlin. It is based on the 2003 novel of same name by Sophie Kinsella, with the screenplay adapted by Peter Hutchings. [1] Turns out, it's more fun than I was expecting. The book started out in such a way that I was expecting to give up before making it past a few chapters. I practically sighed with exasperation over the flighty, bumbling, office girl who embarrasses herself in front of her boss without knowing who he is. The thoughts in my head were practically burning a hole in the Nook. No, I don't care about what crappy fashion you're wearing to the office. No, I don't care that you're really a size 12 but tell people you're an 8. No, I don't care that you have a lame ass boyfriend who listens to jazz and likes bad movies. until she spills them all to a handsome stranger on a plane. After all, she’ll never see him again.

which turned out to be a bad idea cos it was literally difficult to keep a straight face once i read the first few chapters. Emmeline Pankhurst, who led the suffrage movement. It seems incredible now that women didn’t have the vote, it’s something we all just take for granted. But it wouldn’t have happened without brave women like her. Emma Corrigan is a young woman in London, England. She is in a stable, but dull, relationship with the "perfect" man, and is currently attempting to climb the corporate ladder at Panther Cola, a multi-national cola company headquartered in London. Satisfied with life, she is thrown off-kilter when she mistakenly blurts out all of her inner secrets to a complete stranger on a plane when it hits turbulence and she believes she is going to die.Kinsella’s timing is so perfect, her instincts so spot-on, that it’s easy to . . . devour the book like the guilty pleasure it is.” — Miami Herald How hard is it to keep your deepest, darkest secrets, especially if you think you are about to die? Well for poor Emma, it seems to be quite hard. Emma is in an airplane which is being tossed about in heavy turbulence, and when pure panic seizes her, she bursts out to the stranger sitting beside her ... I lost my virginity in the spare bedroom to Danny Nussbaum while Mum and Dad were downstairs watching TV. It’s my first Sophie Kinsella read and although it wasn’t completely successful, I have a feeling I’ll enjoy her YA novel, Finding Audrey more. Here’s my lovely friend’s, Alice’s review of said YA book.

It would be hard to imagine anyone other than Gray giving voice to Emma Corrigan, the heroine of Kinsella's hilarious new confection (after Shopaholic Ties the Knot Sophie Kinsella keeps her finger on the cultural pulse, while leaving me giddy with laughter.”—Jojo Moyes, author of The Giver of Stars and The Last Letter from Your Lover

Kinsella’s light touch keeps this very funny look at life and relationships flying along and builds Emma into a genuinely endearing character. Romantic, but refreshingly witty.” — Sunday Mirror (U.K.)

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop