BSN Medical BEI076168 Leukotape P Sports Tape, 1 1/2 Inch x 15 Yard

BSN Medical BEI076168 Leukotape P Sports Tape, 1 1/2 Inch x 15 Yard

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Since I have been doing this since 2010-ish and since Philip observed multiple foot care clinics of mine on the guided trips we ran together, I am reluctant to credit him with the idea. Add in the consequences of sweaty feet due to heat and moisture and you will end up limping in pain.

Leukotape® Classic

Taping with Leukotape K can achieve pain reduction, regulation of tissue tone, improvement of innervation, improved lymph drainage, improved blood circulation, passive support (e. In this way Leukotape K promotes the body's own healing process whilst allowing complete freedom body's own healing process whilst allowing complete freedom of movement.The easy-to-tear elastic adhesive is ideal for securing lateral knee braces, cold packs, or using as a compression wrap. Just go to the post office and take a handful of label paper people have already peeled off their mailing label from. Andrew, I find that OmniFix tape (which comes on non-stick paper out of the box) works nearly as well as LeuckoTape for a lot of situations.

Leukotape® K

Mueller EAB is a stretchy strapping tape suitable for the support and compression of soft tissue injuries, or for general sports taping. Friction caused by anything such as a bad sock, a shoe seam or a pebble in your shoe is the ultimate cause of blisters on your feet when hiking or ultralight running. HT Combi Pack combines the rigid strapping tape (HT Rigid) with the hypoallergenic underwrap (HT Underwrap).Obviously it would not work for a break or serious tear, but for strains and sprains it is excellent. A self-adhering bandage or cohesive bandage is a bandage or wrap that coheres to itself but does not adhere well to other surfaces. Previously known as Coverplast Detectable, they are highly detectable: visually, due to the blue colour not found in natural food; by x-ray, due to the tungsten filaments; and by metal detector (non-ferrous), due to a layer of aluminium.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop