Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Retinol Anti-Wrinkle Regenerating Face Cream, Day and Night Use, 1.7 oz

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Retinol Anti-Wrinkle Regenerating Face Cream, Day and Night Use, 1.7 oz

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

It left skin looking 32% smoother and more radiant after just one week of use, and hydrated it for 24 hours. Neutrogena ® is a retinol leader, with more than 20 retinol patented technology and 100 clinical retinol studies.

Reduce the look of fine lines, wrinkles and dullness and improve skin elasticity with Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair ® Retinol Face Serum Capsules. I do use retinol however I still did not use this serum every day at first, it is always best to build up a tolerance. Great serum This is a great serum, it is pure retinol, some serums do not have much retinol in them so are not good value. We recommend to use a sunscreen as the last step of your skincare routine and limit sun exposure while using retinol products. Great UV Protection,deep hydration I took the Neutrogena Retinol Boost with me on holiday and it was amazing having it.

Im happy the product testing was for 4 weeks as the results continued and my product rating did too . The GH Beauty Lab has a long history of testing anti-aging products that contain retinol, from serums to moisturizers and more.

I'd like a slightly more hydrating formula to counteract that the retinol can cause a bit of dryness however did really like this and would recommend!You’ve probably heard that retinol is the Holy Grail of anti-aging — but what is retinol, and is it right for you? Just needing 3 dots under the eye area and gently patting the cream on once a day has noticeably firmed up and smoothed my skin tone .

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop