My Alpha's Betrayal: Burning in the Flames of his Vengeance (Magic of Kaeladia Series Book 1)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

My Alpha's Betrayal: Burning in the Flames of his Vengeance (Magic of Kaeladia Series Book 1)

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

A ruthless smirk graced his handsome face, his fingers curling under my chin and making the sparks from his touch rush through me; pleasurable yet equally painful. With danger looming and Tabitha's darkness tightening its grip, Feather must decide whether to trust the man who broke her or embrace a future filled with love, forgiveness, and a chance at redemption. Will their love overcome the shadows that haunt them, or will they forever be lost to their past mistakes? The path to a new beginning is paved with sacrifice, forgiveness, and the enduring power of true love.

We walked through the bustling streets and past the lines of trees heading towards the coast. The sun was already low in the sky, and we would only have an hour at most. I do, my beautiful queen.” I smiled at her; among everyone, she was the one who didn’t change towards me. Theon, he was also someone who treated me indifferently, the same as ever. The most emotion I saw on him was when he told me their fate… Eventually, with its overwhelming number of erotic scenes, we forget that this is a werewolf novel and instead it feels more like an aimless adventure that just gives you the most random experiences. While this is most definitely a negative, it was enjoyable nonetheless, a confusing type of enjoyable.I had unleashed my anger upon Theoden, but his death had taken no more than a few minutes ... He deserved far worse... Blood and carnage, I could still smell the smoke from the flames that billowed into the night sky. The coppery scent of blood that stained the ground, hear the screams of our people, but none of that haunted me more than the pain of losing them. My Alpha’s Betrayal portrays itself as a werewolf-oriented story, though it never really shows. The concepts of a werewolf world apply, though they’re never executed or fleshed out in the beginning and middle chapters. The author really wants to take their time with developing the characters… and giving us erotic scenes.

Yileyna De’Lacor feels that her world is being destroyed when she witness her parents’death. However, it’s just the beginning of a nightmare. The rest of life let Yileyna feels hopeless, there is no one to love her and protect her without any conditions. She encounters him at the moment when she loses all of hope in life. He is the most handsome man that she has witnessed. Although she didn’t know about him, she still could find hope from his hug and consolation. However, it’s when she gradually trusts him that she is burnt in the flames of his vengeance, what’s their story? Read My Alpha's Betrayal: Burning In The Flames Of His Vengeance. SIX YEARS! Six years Luna waited to be Marnet’s mate. He didn’t show her any affection in front of anyone, he didn’t mark her, and he treat her like she was scum. Yet even after he chains her up after claiming another woman as his mate, and sentences her to death, she STILL PINES AFTER HIM! I can’t take it!!! It’s pretty obvious that he’s stringing her along, but she won’t accept it. A massive chunk at the beginning of the book is Luna remembering about her and Marnet. 🥱 My entire life had been a journey for vengeance... I opened my eyes and looked up at the sky, the rain had eased up, and only a light sprinkle fell as I stared at the shining moon. But Theon didn’t know that. Charlene had asked if she could say she saved him when she saw how handsome the young man was. As much as I would have loved to taunt him, this was even better. Now I often reminded him he had been saved by a princess. Do not touch me!” She hissed. “Don’t push me, you brought this on yourself.” I said venomously, yanking her close. She scoffed bitterly.For someone so audacious, I didn’t know anything could scare you.” He replied emotionlessly, clearly still annoyed, catching me skinny dipping with our future Queen. It was probably why he gave me such a butt-whooping at training today. Two women make offensive remarks to Yileyna, though Charlene immediately changes the subject to cheer her up. They eventually reach the coast, their destination. After some rather disturbing scenes that went very in-depth into the physical features of both girls, they go for a swim after getting into their lingerie.

What hurt the most was I knew Dad left the safety of the walls for me, to protect me and to make sure I was safe, and with his death, I lost Mom, too. True mates who have marked one another will die together. I never should have been down there… but me being me… I did and it cost them. I loved the sea, the feel of the waves rippling against me, the calmness of the fresh air and the smell of the clean salty water. It was more relaxing than anything else. What is going on?!” He thundered, his eyes assessing the area. Taking in the blood that stained the snow, before he scanned the sky. His face that looked pale seemed to turn even ashier. I sighed and swam to the edge in defeat. Getting out of the water, I glared at the taller man, wishing I was wearing my boots. At least I would have had a few extra inches on me. Standing at six feet five, he towered over me. I kept my eyes on him, trying to gauge his reaction. His eyes seemed to burn through the flimsy fabrics that covered me, and I felt very bare. My white shirt was now see-through, clinging to my curves, and the lace of my bra was clearly visible, my nipples stiff from the water that had cooled considerably. That, or because of the man that stood before me.Sure, the Alpha and Luna were ok with me, but I didn’t see them too often and I wasn’t blind to the hint of hostility from the Alpha... I still remember when he asked what I was doing out there, how my carelessness had cost us all… He paused, my heart leapt with a glimmer of hope, but then I saw it, the blazing match in his hand as his eyes met mine… I didn’t care if she hated me for becoming the villain in her eyes. Maybe she’d learn to stay away from all men, or they’ll suffer the consequences. Charlene was only in her lingerie and was already splashing around in the water. I walked into the water, allowing the soothing tides to wash over me.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop