Eurohike Waterproof Dome Event Shelter 3.5m x 3.5m, Gazebo, BBQs, Garden Parties, Festival Essentials, Camping Shelter, Camping Equipment, Camping Accessories, Grey, One Size

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Eurohike Waterproof Dome Event Shelter 3.5m x 3.5m, Gazebo, BBQs, Garden Parties, Festival Essentials, Camping Shelter, Camping Equipment, Camping Accessories, Grey, One Size

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

if it was larger then it would jut out under the tent and potentially catch any rainwater flowing off the tent. I put this down to people not centring the material before tensioning the poles, but this isn't the case.

Eurohike Genus Shelter Side Zipped Door reviews, Easy Camp Wind Shelter reviews or Jagwire Universal Sport Shift Kit reviews. For a little bit more money I’m confident that the Coleman Fastpitch even shelter will give you and your family so many years of trusty outdoor use whether on the campsite or on your garden. As for TPW I reckon some of the problems with it are that it gets rather remote and not very interesting as you get further North. A quick to inflate air shelter from Eurohike, the Genus Shelter V2 is a welcome addition to your campsite. The poles seem ok and up to the job, as all tents I am going to sleep in I always fully guy out when pitching and had no issues in wind and rain.Even with it's 'low spec' it's never leaked and the low profile means it's okay in windy conditions.

I would suggest this as a 'starter' tent suitable for low level summer camping, (great for the younger ones). A well-chosen tent will allow you and your family to live and sleep relatively comfortably in almost any environment. We discovered on later camping nights that you could fit a Eurohike double airbed in it, though it doesn’t leave any spare space.Taking everything out of the bag and placing it on the ground, it’s pretty clear to see what goes where. We were expecting some poor weather, so lets see if this shelter did what we needed (and didn’t get blown away).

Borrowing more than you can afford or paying late may negatively impact your financial status and ability to obtain credit. If you have used this product please leave a review, or your comments for other visitors, many thanks! I never sleep with both inner doors closed, only the mesh, with both it can get humid inside especially overnight, leave the vents open on the outer and it will allow nice airflow through, but if you are out of the wind, not enough to provide air circulation for the inner tent.However, if you’re still on the fence and want to look at some more options, here are some great alternatives to consider. I can also confirm that the Fastpitch shelter is waterproof as we received quite a bit of rain during the couple of days we were using it. We bought a universal 3m x 3m groundsheet and it fits ok, then the Outwell Middleton 8a tent carpet to go on top.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop