Mod Podge 8 oz Extreme Glitter,

Mod Podge 8 oz Extreme Glitter,

RRP: £48.22
Price: £24.11
£24.11 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

You may be wondering where to start. Before you begin a project, you need to consider the two options for application:

Pour a small amount of glitter onto a disposable plate or container. You can use one color of glitter or mix different colors together to create a custom blend. I recently started using a lot more bling along with Mod Podge, especially in my holiday crafts. I can honestly say that after using it for awhile and seeing the amazing “shparkle” on all of my craft projects, I now LOVE it! You can use a soft bristled brush, but it’s harder to apply evenly as you’ll be brushing the glitter around a bit. It’s not impossible to use a regular brush, I just prefer a spouncer and find it easier. Painting the SurfaceAs one of the first companies, we already had an Internet presence in 1999 with our broad selection of individually designable stamps and accessories. Today, we deliver our products to thousands of satisfied customers all over Europe. Selected solid components and state-of-the-art, high-resolution laser technology ensure that our stamps perform their work for a long time and with precise quality. This is why private customers like them as much as large companies or authorities that require large quantities. Make sure your project is clean and free of any dust or debris. If necessary, wipe it down with a damp cloth and let it dry completely before you start.

NOTE: Extreme Glitter shows up best on dark surfaces! It can also obscure words given the amount of glitter. 5. How should I apply this formula?Fabric Creations – this paint is perfect for Halloween fashion crafts, and there are glitter formulas While the Mod Podge is still wet, sprinkle glitter over the area you just covered. Make sure to cover the entire area with glitter, shaking off any excess. What surfaces can I use this formula on? Wood, canvas, tin, metal, terra cotta, and more. If fabric is your base, use Fabric Mod Podge.

This formulacan be applied directly onto a variety of surfaces such as: wood, tin, terra cotta, canvas, papier mache and even glass or ceramics when the finished glass surface will be used for decorative purposes only. FolkArt Extreme Glitter– I’ve used this formula for years. It’s great over paint when you aren’t decoupaging anything; it has great coverage and a colored base Mod Podge Furniture Brushes with longer, easy-to-grip handles and bristles that provide smooth application

Christmas Cards & Gift Wrap

Spray with a clear acrylic sealer made for glitter. The consensus is that Krylon makes the best, the favorite being their Glitter Blast clear spray. Use something shiny! As you can imagine, the first option doesn’t seal the glitter in – some of it will flake off. But the glitter will remain sparkly! The second option seals in the glitter but yes, Mod Podge does dull it a touch (very slightly!). Read more in the “Sealing” section below. And it’s nice if you want to apply glitter to a project but don’t want the mess. It’s especially nice if you just want a subtle glitter; nothing that’s too out of control, but enough to be pretty. No, shaking may cause bubbles. Mod Podge You can stir Extreme Glitter before using to fully incorporate the product. 7. What is the best applicator tool to apply this formula?

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop