Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro 4G 64GB Blue Dual-SIM

Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro 4G 64GB Blue Dual-SIM

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Then there's the fact that the phone won't receive the MIUI 11 update for another two months. Xiaomi's decision to monetize its phones via ads and pre-installed apps comes at the cost of user experience, and for a brand that prides itself on listening to its community, it has failed in this area. From dual cameras on the Note 7 Pro to 64MP quad-camera setup on the Note 8 Pro, the Note series has come of age. And if there’s something Xiaomi does better than any other smartphone manufacturer right now is that its offerings have a high price to value ratio. Estimated delivery times are provided to us by the respective delivery companies. We pass this information onto you, the customer.

CPU is the Central Processing Unit or the processor of a mobile device. Its main function is to interpret and execute instructions contained in software applications. I wanted to make sure I didn't opt in somewhere during the configuration, so I reset the Redmi Note 8 Pro and set up the phone as new. As you can see from the screenshots below, Likee and Hike are provided by Redmi, and there's no way to opt out of installing these apps. Even if you set up your phone as new, both apps will be installed as soon as you connect to a Wi-Fi network. Yes, you can uninstall both Helo and Likee, but the fact that they're pre-installed in the first place makes it infuriating. Information about the number of pixels on the horizontal and vertical dimensions of the photos taken by the front camera, indicated in megapixels as well. Information about additional software and hardware features of the rear camera which improve its overall performance. The term ""Full Screen Display"" indicates that the phone has a high screen to body ratio in comparison to traditional Xiaomi phones. The screen to body ratio of 91.4% was obtained from Xiaomi laboratory. The result may vary as methods of measurement may vary within the industry.The 16.58cm (6.53) Dot Notch HDR Display delivers a great visual experience no matter what media you are consuming

The G90T is in a class of its own in terms of gaming, but there is an issue with overheating. The Redmi Note 8 Pro got uncomfortably hot after just 20 minutes of gaming, and Xiaomi's decision to add liquid cooling to bring down the thermals makes sense now.The Redmi Note 8 Pro is also Xiaomi’s first phone to come with a quad-camera setup consisting of a primary 64MP camera that uses the Samsung GW1 sensor. There’s an 8MP ultra-wide-angle lens with a 120-degree field of view and an f/2.2 aperture, a 2MP macro lens with a minimum focusing distance of 2cm and a 2MP depth sensor for creating portrait pictures. The rear cameras of mobile devices use mainly a LED flash. It may arrive in a single, dual- or multi-light setup and in different arrangements. Charging speed data was obtained from Xiaomi Laboratories. Actual results may vary due to differences in charging cable, charging adapter, software version, environment, and model number. Redmi Note 8 Pro poseduje veliki 6.53” 19.5:9 FHD+ ekran. Visoka gustina pixela 2340 × 1080 rezolucije osigurava apsolutnu čistinu slike, dok 84% NTSC color gamut nudi realistične i živopisne boje. Redmi Note 8 Pro je zaštićen Corning® Gorilla® Glass 5 sa prednje i zadnje strane, koji ga štiti od slučajnih padova kao i od potencijalne štete tokom svakodnevne upotrebe.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop