Alhydran Medical Skin Care

Alhydran Medical Skin Care

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

While this claim may perhaps be overstated, the effects of many other scar creams are not (yet) scientifically proven. Burn centres and hospitals across Europe use ALHYDRAN for professional scar treatment. Is ALHYDRAN the best scar cream? Publication: Presented at European Burn Assosiation (EBA) congress, Budapest, Hungary, 2007 & The International Society for Burn Injuries (ISBI), Montreal, Canada, 2008

ALHYDRAN’s effectiveness is due to its ingredients – of which pure, unprocessed aloe vera is the most important. Our cream also contains vitamin E. You are in search of an anti-scar cream. And not just any cream – you want a good one. In fact, the best there is. And why? Because you want to prevent scarring, especially on the visible parts of your body. And most especially on your face. But which cream should you choose? What should you look for? This article provides all the information you need – so you do not make the wrong choice. Three types of skin reactions to radiation treatment

Our ALHYDRAN cream

Is your skin red, dry and flaking? If so, you should use a scar cream. It will not prevent these complaints, but it will relieve them. These effects are due to the cream’s ingredients, of which pure aloe vera is the essential one. ALHYDRAN also contains vitamin E. Use of Alhydran cream in the treatment of burn scars following a chemical explosion – a case study.

Publication: Presented at German-speaking Working Group for Burn Treatment (DAV), Styria, Austria, 2010 Start applying the scar cream as soon as your wound is closed. It is recommended to apply ALHYDRAN 2 to 3 times a day. ALHYDRAN has a long lasting effect. Effect of scar treatment products on unpleasant physical manifestations in patients suffering from extensive burn scarring. Scars can have many causes. Acne, pimples and eczema are some of them. More serious causes are operations, cuts and burn wounds. You can use ALHYDRAN on any kind of scar, regardless of the cause. However, please observe the following instructions for use:

ALHYDRAN Medical cream

And always inform your doctor as to which cream you plan to use. As some creams must be avoided during radiation treatment periods (see also below). What should you look for when selecting a cream? It is best to use a cream that: I used ALHYDRAN during breast-conserving treatment. After three weeks of radiotherapy, during which I applied ALHYDRAN three times a day, there has been absolute no damage to my skin. Once in a while there was a little redness, but as soon as I applied ALHYDRAN the redness disappeared right away. I am also using ALHYDRAN after the period of radiation therapy. As I have been told that skin reactions can occur up to two weeks after radiation. Results continue to be excellent! A positive side effect is that the lumpectomy scar has become almost invisible during the weeks of using ALHYDRAN.” – Female, 58 years Apply regularly: 3 applications per day are sufficient, thanks to ALHYDRAN’s long-lasting effect. Avoid the sun.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop