A Dyslexic Walks Into a Bra: A compendium of the best jokes, gags and one-liners

£9.9
FREE Shipping

A Dyslexic Walks Into a Bra: A compendium of the best jokes, gags and one-liners

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Why did the dyslexic musician become a conductor? Because they could read “bass clef” as “face bcle”!

In want of a joke confusing TSA airports patdowns and the Scholastic Aptitude Test, Webmaster John Schnall helped me compose this one: Be advised that I truly do not hate dyslexics. One could surmise that maybe I once had my "heart" broken by a dyslexic and that's why I'm such a "hater," but, alas!, that's not the case. Not to be outdone, John Schnall came up with one. When I asked him how it was that we have yet to get any hate mail from dyslexics, he offered "maybe they're sending it to yahoo-at-thatderek-dot-com." That Scientologist joke is absolutely dreadful. If anybody can fine-tune it, see the solicitation for more dyslexia jokes, which immediately follows...I rang up my doctor’s today and said, “I’d like to make an appointment to see the doctor about my dyslexia.” What do you get when you mix an insomniac, an agnostic, and a dyslexic? A person who stays up all night wondering whether or not there is a dog. The cop is now extremely self-assured. He walks to the middle of the highway and finds the severed head of one of the unfortunate victims.

You get someone who stays up all night torturing himself mentally over the question of whether or not there's a dog. I saw my friend stood outside the Doctor’s today. He looked really worried and upset so I asked him, “What’s the matter?”Short dyslexia puns are one of the best ways to have fun with word play in English. The dyslexia humour may include short dyslexic jokes also. Was just reading your jokes and the few i haden't read i found very amusing and thought you would appreciate this one: Jokes about dyslexia can serve as a way to break down barriers, increase awareness, and foster empathy. These two dyslexic skiers are stood at the top of the slope. The first one says “Let’s zig zag down the slope.” I've been texting this cute dyslexic girl. I think she likes me, but she keeps sending mixed message.

Honestly though, if your outraged by these than why are you reading them? Seems to me that you are obviously just bored and need something to complaind about. People these days aren't able to laugh at themselves. The world is becoming to damn serious. I have to admit that librarian showed the utmost level of professionalism especially in light of the fact that I went about this procedure "playing it straight." Once at Talking Books, a narrator rendered the term "martial law" as "marital law." The actor stopped himself, but I facetiously said, "Nah. martial law, marital law--they're the same thing. We can keep your first pronunciation." (We ended up fixing it...I'm not given to compromising the text-purity of a recorded book). What’s a dyslexic’s favorite dessert? “Fried ice cream” – it’s as delicious as it is challenging to spell!Did you hear about the dyslexic agnostic, he suffers from insomnia because he stays up all night wondering if there is a dog. Hey, gang, I've recently been proclaimed "King of Dyslexia Jokes" by my pal, Will Hutchins, who starred in the TV series "Sugarfoot,""Hey, Landlord," and "Blondie" (1968 version; as "Dagwood"). "Hutch" also played Elvis Presley's pal in the film "Clambake."

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop