Hyundai 17"/43cm 139cc Self-propelled Petrol Lawnmower, 5 Adjustable Cutting Heights, Large 45l Grass Collector Bag, Foldable Handles, 3 Year Warranty

£67
FREE Shipping

Hyundai 17"/43cm 139cc Self-propelled Petrol Lawnmower, 5 Adjustable Cutting Heights, Large 45l Grass Collector Bag, Foldable Handles, 3 Year Warranty

RRP: £134.00
Price: £67
£67 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The Hyundai HYM430SP is an effective, self-propelled, petrol lawn mower that is suitable for use on small to medium sized lawns. Please note there is also an Push Button Electric start with Recoil Pull Start backup version of the mower – details here below. The HYM430SP has six cutting heights, ranging from 25mm to 75mm, which allows you to tackle a variety of grass lengths and have more control over the finish of your cut.

HYM430SP Spare Parts - Machine Direct HYM430SP Spare Parts - Machine Direct

The soft grip handles can be folded forwards oven the main body for extra-compact storage to save space in your garden shed or garage. This lawn mower features a powerful and low-maintenance 139cc 4-stroke engine that is both economical and eco-friendly, with low emissions. This has given me the ability to not only recognise what makes a good lawn mower, but also to help you choose the perfect garden tool for your specific needs and requirements. Fitted with a hard-wearing powder-coated steel deck for long life, it is the most budget-friendly option of all of our self-propelled petrol lawn mowers. The folding handles also mean you can make the mower more compact which allows for easier storage in your shed or vehicle.It is powered by a 139cc, 4-stroke OHV petrol engine that provides the user with easy starting and low fuel consumption. Please note that details and specifications contained herein, are correct at the time of publishing.

Hyundai HYM430SP 42cm 139cc Self-Propelled Petrol Lawnmower

If you’re interested in an electric start option, Hyundai also offers the HYM430SPE, which has the same specifications as the HYM430SP but includes an electric push start button in addition to the recoil starter. They are often not quick enough to escape from the robot mower and can get severely wounded or killed. Loading… RatingLet us know what you think about the Hyundai HYM430SP Lawn Mower by leaving a product rating. Simply engage wheel drive using the handlebar lever and the mower will move comfortably across the grass under its own power leaving you free to concentrate on guiding the machine to where it? Supplier delivered products can be delivered to mainland UK addresses with some exceptions (such as remote locations) depending on the supplier.The HYM430SP also has good height adjustment options, with six settings ranging from 25mm to 70mm, and a simple lever for quick and easy adjustments.

to Service HYM430SP Self Propelled Petrol Lawn Mower How to Service HYM430SP Self Propelled Petrol Lawn Mower

With minimal assembly required and 600ml engine oil included, you can be up and running in minutes to get that first cut on your lawn done as quickly as possible! Weighing only 33kg the HYM430SP is a lightweight petrol lawnmower and is easy to push and manoeuvre. They help us to identify popular products and understand your browsing habits so we can display relevant adverts to you.The Hyundai HYM430SP is the self-propelled version of the HYM43P lawnmower, making an already easy-to-use lawnmower even more convenient. The deck is tough and durable thanks to its powder coating, and it even has a hose connector on the deck for easy cleaning. My extensive experience has allowed me to gain a deep understanding of the benefits and limitations of different types of mowers and garden tools. It’s a self-propelled lawn mower with a 43cm cutting width and a 45-litre grass box, making it a great size for most gardens. With my wealth of knowledge and expertise, I am confident that I can provide you with valuable insights and recommendations when it comes to selecting the right lawn mower for your lawn.

Hyundai HYM430SP 17in/43cm 139cc Self-Propelled - Wickes

We supply a huge range of products from pressure washers and compressors to generators and power tools. With my expert reviews and detailed videos, you can see the lawnmower in action and get a better understanding of what the mower has to offer and how well it performs. The HYM430SP is suitable for lawns measuring up to 110sq metres and should never get clogged if the operator adjusts the cutting height appropriately. So, whether you're looking for a battery cordless, electric, petrol, or robotic mower, you can trust in my expertise to guide you towards the best option for your garden.There are also frequently asked questions, a product rating and feedback from users to enable you to optimally use your product. Machine Mart Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, register number 703528 and acts as a credit broker and not a lender. Its rear-wheel drive system makes it easy to maneuver around curves and obstacles, while the tool-free design and contactless ignition recoil starter make it easy and reliable to use. We test each mower's ability to cope with cutting standard, long grass, rough grass, and wet grass lawns, judging how tidily it cuts the grass and what it's like to use it in different conditions.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop