Be Obsessed Or Be Average: Why Work-Life Balance is for Losers

Be Obsessed Or Be Average: Why Work-Life Balance is for Losers

RRP: £24.99
Price: £12.495
£12.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

You’d like to truly live and feel excited and passionate about what you do. But what does it take to get to that point? How do you get beyond the mundane and live an extraordinary life? Real talk: anybody can be average…but why settle for average when you can be phenomenal! Grant Cardone’s Be Obsessed or Be Average is your guide to unleashing your ‘phenomenal!'” —ERIC THOMAS, preacher and motivational speaker When you are clear on your purpose you will never burn out". I think the reason why many of us face shortcomings our are excited to go home from work is because we aren't truly satisfied with what we are doing. This again is an obvious statement, but why aren't we finding out our purpose? If we find ourselves burning out maybe that activity isn't aligned with our best interests after all. I think that it is crucial that we all take a step and analyze what we are all doing this for. I'm constantly learning and making myself right to become a good leader but this author thrashes leadership and asks to take control rather than being a leader. I believe leadership and control is equally important to become successful. Grant Cardone is obsessed. He is obsessed with living and manifesting an utmost life. His obsession is now changing the lives of millions.” —TIM STOREY, motivational speaker

The truth is, you’re born with a yearning for more. You want more out of your career than the same old boring routine that’s been around forever. The content is very useful in being productive at work, push yourself and achieve more and helps you find the negatives in you and fix them.

Become a Member

This is what Grant Cardone explores in Be Obsessed or Be Average . You’ll discover why shooting for the moon, even if you fail, is much better than settling for mediocrity. Hitler se rindió antes de terminar, se suicidó. ¡Un cobarde! y lo mejor es que de seguro se despertó en el cielo(Si, en el cielo) al día siguiente para tener que empezar de nuevo"

You know, your dad had his company taken away from him when he took on partners" and "I can't even believe you are thinking about that! It's so expensive to live there and everyone who lives this is crazy" These quotes hurt the core of my spirit because I have heard these two things numerous times. Instead of my family, friends, etc being supportive of me they dished out these two phrases line for line. While these two activities do take on risk, I believe naysayers and people not being supportive of your goals will hinder you from success more than anything else. If You're Not First, You're Last" (2010): Sales strategies to dominate your market and beat your competition. I will start by stating that I have read/listened to other Cardone books (10X Rule, Sell or Be Sold). I do not like Grant Cardone. He may be a wonderful man, but I do not like his style or his philosophies. I agree with the sentiment that those who are "obsessed" with success will likely do far better than those who are not. If the average salesperson is making 20 calls a day and I make 100 calls a day, I'll likely do better. Grant asks a question like, "Are you doing things that you don't need to be doing?" I understand this question completely. Why would I spend my time stuffing envelopes when I could be meeting with clients and closing sales that generate thousands of dollars more. Where Grant loses me is when he uses an example of spending 6 hours a day with your newborn baby. He actually asks this question in response to asking if you are doing things you don't need to be doing. Things that take away from building your career and wealth. Yes, Grant, I do need to be spending six hours with my newborn. It's called bonding. I have heard him say things like (and I'm paraphrasing): work until 8 or 9 or 10 at night. Your kids would rather be with their friends anyway and your wife would rather be watching her shows. What kind of family do you have that your family doesn't want to spend time with you? What is the point in having a family if you don't make time for them? I need to train my people to bring me business And ask them often. In my weekly meetings. Who's bringing me new money today? Who's helping us to grow? Rejection is something that J.K. Rowling learned about when writing the first Harry Potter book. In a speech at a Harvard graduation, she once spoke of the need to have the courage to fail. She told the students that if they never fail, they would never live.

Success!

You don't really know what that means, because although it is a multiplier, he never actually quantifies or breaks down how to achieve this superhuman ability. All you know is that it sounds like it could cause cardiac or respiratory issues, or require a lot of cocaine. But Grant Cardone doesn't need cocaine. He doesn't waste time on activities that don't fuel his OBSESSION. The SWAT team yell 'THIS IS YOUR LAST WARNING!"; all patrons of the bar stay silent. Grant Cardone uses his telekinetic powers to open the doors and invite them inside. GC is the guy who started from nothing and has become a business superstar. From middle class to a multimillionaire. From a junkie and a teen who was almost beaten to death to a famous sales trainer, a renowned speaker, an international social media influencer and a real estate mogul. This is enough for me to take inspiration from. From the millionaire entrepreneur and New York Times bestselling author of The 10X Rule comes a bold and contrarian wake-up call for anyone truly ready for success. One of the 7 best motivational books of 2016, according to Inc. Magazine. Obsession made all of his wildest dreams come true. And it can help you achieve massive success too. As Grant says, we're in the middle of an epidemic of average. The conventional wisdom is to seek balance and take it easy. But that has really just given us an excuse to be unexceptional.

I have to admit that this book motivates me to the core to become successful in my career, this book gave me permission to be obsessed to achieve my goals which I've been parked for a long time but a necessity to my career and my personal well-being. It's highly recommended to anyone who's struggling or having a hard time to achieve their goals. Grant Cardone's life lessons helped me, it might help you too. You try to manage texting the police covertly with your cell phone—but some magnetic force stops you. Sitting, relaxing, decompressing from a hard day's work. When all of the sudden, your newest friend, Grant Cardone, shows up, ready to party and loudly letting everyone there know it. They ignore him. Remember that it’s okay and even a good sign if you’re afraid. After all, when you’re not, it means that you aren’t growing. If you’re starting to feel complacent then it’s time to try something new if you want to get to a new level. Lesson 3: You can use the opposition that comes from becoming passionate to motivate you to work harder.Money is a direct correlation of the value you add on society. I have read hundreds of finance books, I am a finance major and I love studying personal finance. There is no need to dwell to much on this topic, but if you want more money, simply find a way to add more value to society.

Obsession made all of his wildest dreams come true. And it can help you achieve massive success too. As Grant says, we’re in the middle of an epidemic of average. The conventional wisdom is to seek balance and take it easy. But that has really just given us an excuse to be unexceptional.Most know more about the most recent celebrity scandal than they do about their job". Just quit looking at Facebook and social media feeds everyone. Most of it is junk and propaganda. Its so easy to get a dopamine rush scrolling through the feed but 95% of it is garbage and drama that will in no way shape or form improve your life. I appreciated this reminder Grant. What matters at first is realizing the capacity to be obsessed". This line really spoke to me because I enjoy getting obsessed with leisure activities like video games, T.V. shows and hanging with friends. I already know I have the capacity to be obsessed, now I must find out how to redirect that obsession towards more positive activities. It seems obvious, but this line helped point out my strength and weakness at the same time, now it is important to apply it to something constructive. Brilliant!, one second-story patron exclaims, clearly enraptured by both his magnetic charisma, and the fact he seems to be forcing everyone in the large bar to stay and listen. Through Sheer. Will. Alone. Because you know that you can expect them, you also know that you can be ready for when they show up. And when they do come, don’t try to silence them. Be grateful for the free publicity. First, you need to recognize that fear will come in one of two ways. You either feel like people will reject you or that you will fail. And you’ll have to learn how to handle both to come out on top.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop