Twisted Hate - Special Edition: 3

Twisted Hate - Special Edition: 3

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I did however LOVE that he wrote letters to Stella during their time apart. I love letters in books. They get to me every single time. And I thought christian writing letters to open himself up to Stella was really sweet.

Twisted Hate by Ana Huang | Hachette UK

the reason why i loved stella so much is that i saw so much of myself in her 😭😭 she's an extroverted introvert (like me), someone who is able to enjoy being active and social - hence why she is a successful influencer but also prefers the comfort of her own company and space. I was used to being alone. Even when I was surrounded by people, a part of me isolated itself until I felt like I was watching a movie of my life instead of living it.”Theory 2 - the one guy who commented on Stella’s picture of her in the green dress with Christian’s hand on her thigh, Brycefitness. The guy he was about to crush with a barbell but didn’t?? ana is def my fav author. her writing style is literally everything. her books are so fast paced, im not even kidding, u can fly through it in one sitting without even realizing. Now that I’ve completed the twisted series, I know that I will not be reading any more books written by this author. I simply don’t enjoy the way the characters are written, the plots, or writing itself. WHILE he is going on about how he is the worst human to ever live and the literal devil (an insult to the devil who i am sure is way hotter and less annoying than this) he also spends his time being afraid of stella's unicorn plushie 🦄

Twisted Series by Ana Huang - Goodreads Twisted Series by Ana Huang - Goodreads

stella being a curly haired girl who takes proper care of her hair 😍 (i'm also naturally curly with a healthy serving of FRIZZ) and it was so refreshing to see her talk about the maintenance of her hair 😭 like this is the representation EYE am looking for 🧍🏽‍♀️

Toys

Now, I was drinking my daily wheatgrass smoothie and eating toast in the kitchen like it was a normal day." The main characters in this hot tale are Josh Chen and Jules Ambrose. Let's learn a bit more about them: Twelve days, eight hours, and nine minutes. I spent every second thinking of you.” Josh’s lips brushed against mine as he spoke. “I thought I knew what I wanted before. Becoming a doctor, chasing the next high. Being the most popular, most liked person in the room. I thought those things would make me happy, and they did. Temporarily. But you…” He rested his forehead against mine. “You’re the only thing that could make me happy forever.” christian and alex playing chess together and alex finally beating christian in a game because he's so distracted by stella 💅🏽

Twisted Hate by Ana Huang! Any books similar Just finished Twisted Hate by Ana Huang! Any books similar

Chapters 18 and 19 are arguably the most intense and temperature-raising ones in the whole novel. These are the ones where we witness the first sex scene between the lead characters and its aftermath (namely, the arrangement). Nice to see you looking human for once.” I gave him an equally deliberate once-over. “How much did you pay for the skin suit to cover up your devil's horns and reptile skin?” Sadly this is the end of the series. And what a journey is has been. Seeing all the characters in this book literally had me sobbing. Especially Alex being a total softie for his daughter 🥺 I'm going to miss all of them SO MUCH. nobody is more surprised than me that my most anticipated read from this series ended up being my least favouriteThis is just ONE of the MANY small issues there were with this relationship, power dynamic, and book as a whole. for christian, he was so good too (but still rhys is my fav 🫠) but the moment i fell for him was the freaking letters, that’s such a beautiful move for someone who cannot open up 😭 and i admit i giggled when he called stella a drunk but cute elephant when he catch her dancing 🤭

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop