Silentnight Airflow 800 Double Mattress Topper - Extra Thick Deep Fitted Mattress Enhancer with 8cm Thick Cushioning, Mesh Sides to Increase Airflow and Elasticated Straps - Double - 190x135cm

£27.5
FREE Shipping

Silentnight Airflow 800 Double Mattress Topper - Extra Thick Deep Fitted Mattress Enhancer with 8cm Thick Cushioning, Mesh Sides to Increase Airflow and Elasticated Straps - Double - 190x135cm

RRP: £55.00
Price: £27.5
£27.5 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

New without tags: A brand-new, unused and unworn item that is not in its original retail packaging . The wide range of Silentnight bedding includes a great selection of comfortable pillows, duvets, mattress protectors, toppers and bed linen; everything you need to get a great night’s sleep.

Whether you’re looking to purchase pillows, duvets or a whole host of other bedding, we’re confident that you’ll find exactly what you need within the range of Silentnight bedding. Deeply filled with hollowfibre, the 6cm dual layer construction also provides ultimate comfort and will help to refresh and rejuvenate any mattress. Read more about the condition New with tags: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in the original packaging (such as the original box or bag) and/or with the original tags attached.Selected lines only, determined by size, weight or whether delivered direct from one of our suppliers. Our partnership with two finance providers allows us to help you spread the cost for up to 12 months. Discover the best gift ideas with Groupon: check out great deals for Black Friday, Gifts for Him, Gifts for Her, Gifts for Couples, Birthday Gifts, Gifts for Mothers and Affordable Gifts.

This will be included within your account minimum payment request every month and cannot be repaid using Take 3. We are committed to offering the best value to our members, with a satisfaction guarantee on both your membership and merchandise. The Airmax 8cm topper features dual construction which allows air to move freely in-between the layers providing breath-ability for a comfortably refreshing night’s sleep. The Silentnight Airmax Topper will completely revolutionize your current mattress, providing you with maximum breathability and ensuring you get a good night's sleep.Specially designed to increase airflow, the Airmax 800 topper features dual construction which allows air to move freely in-between the layers. I’ve also found it very insulating and I’m feeling warmer through the night which is very welcoming this time of year. Specially designed to increase airflow, the Airmax 1000 topper features dual construction which allows air to move freely in-between the layers.

The air mesh sides help this air to move freely around your body to keep you comfortable in every season.To add more comfort to your mattress, look no further than the Airmax 800 Mattress Topper from Silentnight. I purchased this mattress topper a few weeks ago after finding I could feel the springs in my mattress. Silentnight are the UK’s most trusted bed brand with over 75 years’ experience in creating products for every sleeper.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop