PARIS RHÔNE Tower Fan, 42”90° Oscillating Fan, DC Motor with 28dB, 12 Speeds, 4 Modes, Night Light, 12H Timer, LED Display, Quiet Cooling Bladeless Fan with Remote for Bedroom Living Room

£9.9
FREE Shipping

PARIS RHÔNE Tower Fan, 42”90° Oscillating Fan, DC Motor with 28dB, 12 Speeds, 4 Modes, Night Light, 12H Timer, LED Display, Quiet Cooling Bladeless Fan with Remote for Bedroom Living Room

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Personalized Cool Airflow: This 44-inch tower fan boasts 12 speeds and 3 modes (Normal, Display Off, and Mute), so you can enjoy a refreshingly cool breeze to your preference on hot summer days If issues persist after cleaning and inspecting the electrical connection, the internal motor likely needs servicing or replacing. Weak Airflow

Wider Air Flow Circulation: This 90°oscillating fan provides wider coverage of airflow compared to other 65°oscillating fans. Projects a refreshing breeze that keeps everyone in the room cool all the day On the day, we tested it alongside the Magic Bullet air fryer. This one was our favorite out of the two. We could adjust the temperature (in five degree increments) and the time (in one minute increments). This was much easier than an old-fashioned dial. The viewing window was a really useful feature and the fryer turns off every time you open the drawer, so you save on energy too. Experience ultimate convenience and control with a tower fan that's ideal for every space from your baby room, bedroom, dorm, kitchen, living room, RV, office, and more. Controlling your Tower Fan is as easy as a touch of a button on the remote control. The optimized larger LED display provides detailed information on room temperature, current mode, and speed settings within easy reach. You can even activate sleep mode to ensure uninterrupted rest, as the light automatically shuts off after 30 seconds. Additional Features Enhance ConvenienceSweeping 90-Degree Coverage: Emits a wide, steady airflow with 90-degree oscillation and a 60-degree tilt that can be adjusted for a room’s height; ensures every corner of your home is met with a cool, refreshing breeze Tower fans use far less energy to operate due to their smaller size and simpler design. They have no bulky motor housing or heavy-duty blades like ceiling fans. In fact, tower fans typically consume 50%-75% less electricity, translating into significantly lower energy bills. Fewer Greenhouse Gas Emissions When winter is a bit too cold, PARIS RHONE’s space heater is a nice way to heat a small room in your house. It has worked well in our bathrooms, heating the smaller one easily and taking the edge off in our larger one, even though it’s technically not designed to be used in bathrooms. The controls are simple to use, and I appreciate the digital display, the capacitive interface, and the built-in thermostat. I wish that this heater turned off immediately when I press the off button and when it is turned over. If we had kids or pets still at home, I would not use this heater, but for just my wife and I, it’s ok. Overall, I like this heater, and I’m glad to have it.

The up-and-down airflow of tower fans distributes cool air more evenly and effectively throughout a room. Ceiling fans, in comparison, rely on a single horizontal plane of moving air that is less efficient at lower temperatures. Tower fans thus offer a greener and smarter way to cool indoor spaces. Conclusion The heater arrived in a very sturdy box. I pulled it out and removed the plastic bag. I found the manual to be a pleasant read. It is laid out well, has helpful graphics, and explains everything. At only ten inches high, the heater is small enough to sit on a counter top, so I promptly put it in our main bath. Full disclosure: The manual warns that this heater isn’t designed for bathrooms, which can have moist air and where it can fall into a sink or a tub. Even so, this is where I need a heater, so this is where it went. Performance Tower fans stay safely on the ground, out of reach of curious children and leaping pets. Ceiling fans, on the other hand, pose a risk with their spinning blades high up near the ceiling. Many families opt for tower fans for added peace of mind, especially when it comes to safety certifications. Faulty Electrical Connection - A loose plug or worn electrical cord can briefly break the power connection causing the fan to shut off. Examine the plug, cord and base power port for any visible damage. Try inserting the plug more firmly or plugging into a different outlet.

Hardware specs

Stripped Gears - The internal oscillating gears can become stripped, especially if forced while jammed. Inspect gears for damage and replace if needed. For instance, the Tower Fan TF001 from Paris Rhône is ETL certified, ensuring its safety for you and your loved ones. The narrow fence surrounding the fan provides an added layer of protection against accidents involving little ones or pets. Unbalanced Blades - If dust or debris accumulates unevenly on the blades, it can create an unbalanced rotation resulting in wobbling. Carefully clean each blade evenly to maintain balance.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop