Optoma HD146X

Optoma HD146X

RRP: £449.00
Price: £224.5
£224.5 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Vivid and Game modes are both brighter than Cinema, making them good choices for well-lit settings such as a room with lots of sunny windows. But dark scenes didn't have the same level of contrast or shadow detail as they did in Cinema mode, and color wasn't as accurate. For most projectors, the brightening effect of Game mode can help gamers spot objects or targets lurking in the shadows. But when I tested the HD146X, I found that the shadow detail and contrast in Cinema mode was good enough to serve this purpose—and, unlike Game mode, it kept all of the scene's dramatic visual impact. Embrace the huge screen cinematic experience with the affordable 3,600 lumens Optoma HD146X 1080p home theater projector. The excellent color reproduction and high quality 25,000:1 contrast ratio ensure images up to 301 inches look incredible for unmatched immersion for movies and gaming. Enhanced Gaming Mode delivers lightning-fast input response times of 16ms, perfect for fast-paced and competitive console or PC gaming. Game Display Mode provides a visual advantage by boosting shadows and dark scenes for greater visibility of impending obstacles. Once you set the projector in place, adjust its zoom, just a manual 1.1x zoom adjustment, and its focus. When it comes to a square image, you have +/- 40-degree vertical keystone control, allowing you to tilt it at your desired angle. Optoma’s Recommendation: The standard throw projection distance of HD146X Using Society of Motion Picture and Television Engineers (SMPTE) recommendations, the rated 3,500 lumens is bright enough to project onto a 1.0-gain white screen for a 270-inch-diagonal 16:9 image in a dark room. In ambient light, the suitable size is 150 inches in Bright mode, and smaller still for the modes with better color accuracy. As a practical matter, for formal testing in a dark room, Cinema mode was easily bright enough for a 90-inch image on a 1.0-gain white screen. In a family room with windows, it was bright enough to fill an 80-inch screen with nicely saturated color for nighttime viewing with lights on, or for daytime viewing on a rainy day.

The Full HD 1080p HD146X projector is ideal for watching live sport, TV shows or movies any time of day. You can even connect your games console and play games on it with its low input latency. Convenient and easy to set up this bright and versatile projector also boasts Amazing colour technology delivering bright and vivid colours. For the best results with your console, use the HD146X’s Game Mode. This optimises the projector's settings to give lightning fast response, maximum contrast and vivid colours, making gaming on the big screen even more involving. For movies, the HD146X is compatible 24FPS. This means that it replays films shot at 24 frames per second at the correct speed, without glitching - just like at the cinema.For a 100-inch projection size, you’ll need to put the projector at least 10.65~11.75 feet or (3.25 ~ 3.58m) away from the screen. measurement between the front of the projector lens and the surface of your wall or screen. Using the Zoom Range Slider A class-leading brightness figure of 3400 lumens makes this projector a practical proposition at any time – day or night. Unlike projectors from the past, you don’t need to dim the lights to get supersized, bright, crisp images.

Game mode optimises your projector for maximum contrast and vivid colours to capture every detail - leaving you time to focus on winning.Vivid and Game modes are both brighter than Cinema, making them good choices for well-lit settings such as a room with lots of sunny windows. But dark scenes didn't have the same level of contrast or shadow detail as they did in Cinema mode, and color wasn't as accurate.For most projectors, the brightening effect of Game mode can help gamers spot objects or targets lurking in the shadows. But when I tested the HD146X, I found that the shadow detail and contrast in Cinema mode was good enough to serve this purpose—and, unlike Game mode, it kept all of the scene's dramatic visual impact. I tried it for a 90-inch image while the projector was around 9 feet and 8 inches from the projected wall. Moreover, I used the maximum zoom setting possible. Resolution:It a native Full HD 1920x1080p projector?

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop