POWER OF NOW 2023 WALL CALENDAR: A Year of Inspirational Quotes (SQUARE)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

With a motivational calendar on your desk or on the wall, you have a daily reminder to stay focused, inspired, and motivated to reach your goals and achieve many amazing things. Let's start at the front where '2023' is printed in luxury gold foil, meaning you can get this on your wall as soon as it arrives and countdown the days until you can open it. Everything inside and outside the calendar is original handwriting rather than a font, making it super personal and special.

You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice.

The ratings/reviews displayed here may not be representative of every listing on this page, or of every review for these listings. Little Penny Thoughts was launched as a Facebook page by Annette Kelly and has over half a million followers across our social media platforms. To enable personalised advertising (like interest-based ads), we may share your data with our marketing and advertising partners using cookies and other technologies. In this blog post, we’ll show you how to create a unique desktop calendar that not only features your favourite photos but also includes uplifting quotes or sayings to brighten up your day, every day.

If it’s a gift for your travel-loving friend, go for images of far-flung places you’ve visited together and all those unforgettable adventures. New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging . I’ve actually changed all but 3 of the months (I kept 2 that readers said repeatedly they liked plus 1 other one I liked.If you’re creating a calendar for yourself, select photos of family, friends, and adorable pets to bring a smile to your face. unique pictures, one for each month span the top of each page, with a 2023 page-per-month calendar at the bottom. A philosophical and encouraging phrase every day, the stimulus just to leave always with enthusiasm and determination. Turning off the personalised advertising setting won’t stop you from seeing Etsy ads, but it may make the ads you see less relevant or more repetitive.

If the item comes direct from a manufacturer, it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag. Take your pick of favourite sayings, whether they’re from a motivational book, lyrics that get you grooving, or just some feel-good words.Mondays can be tough, but with a bit of inspiration and creativity, you can add a touch of motivation to your workspace. You can opt for the timeless elegance of classic white or black backgrounds, or go all out with vibrant colours and patterns. First Name * Please enter a First Name Please enter a valid First Name, the maximum length is 50 characters.

I provide goal-setting content (my favorite), great recipes, holiday content, frugal finance tips, and- most popular- tons of printables. Keep track of all the events going on in your busy life, and never miss a birthday, anniversary, public holiday and much more again with this gorgeously designed slim calendar. Read more about the condition New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is applicable). I had a baby in December 2021…and the last of the 2022 calendars finally got released in February of 2022.

Play around with the photo sizes and placements, and don’t be afraid to try out different fonts, sizes, and colours for a one-of-a-kind, personalised touch! printable motivational 2024 calendar; compatible with e-ink tablets (remarkable 2, kindle scribe, boox etc. The Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) supports responsible forestry, which is a vital solution to combat climate change. The calendar is A3 sized when opened, with a hanging hole at the top and spiral-bound across the middle for easy turning.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop