Hyperice Hypervolt 2 Pro - Featuring Quiet Glide Technology - Handheld Percussion Massage Gun | 5 Speeds, 5 Interchangeable Heads | Helps Relieve Sore Muscles and Stiffness (Hypervolt 2 Pro)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Hyperice Hypervolt 2 Pro - Featuring Quiet Glide Technology - Handheld Percussion Massage Gun | 5 Speeds, 5 Interchangeable Heads | Helps Relieve Sore Muscles and Stiffness (Hypervolt 2 Pro)

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

And a notable quirk lies in the design of the dial on the back of the device—it can be challenging to adjust with one hand. The only massage gun that outperformed the Hypervolt 2 Pro during testing was the Theragun Elite, though it was a closer contest than you might think.

I got my hands on the Hypervolt 2 Pro and really put it through its paces, using every head attachment, speed setting and feature to see what it could do.The massager will begin vibrating at its lowest speed setting, and then you can turn it up from there. The bullet is intended for targeting very specific spots, and I probably used this attachment the least.

Additionally, despite the benefits a percussive massage device can offer, it’s possible to overdo it and cause harm to muscle tissue. The Hypervolt 2 Pro is the only massage gun I tested with a removable battery, which means you can .

As a runner, Colleen Quigley, relies on a thorough warm-up and recovery routine to ensure she can always perform at her best.

To reach deeper into the muscle, press the massage gun directly into the muscle and watch the pressure indicator on the speed dial. Like all Hypervolts, this massage gun also comes with a one-year warranty, the Hyperice app (which also includes guided meditations to help enhance your health and wellness routines) and is TSA-approved for carry-on. The ball is the one I’ve ended up using the most, and I found its round shape and moderate firmness to be the most versatile. While it’s not the most expensive percussive massage device, it’s at the top when it comes to features.This thing is amazing; it greatly helps with recovery, relaxation before bed and even prep for warmup before big games. She also works as a ski guide during the winter season and has dabbled in run-skiing on the Cascade volcanoes. An official dealer of ARRI, Aputure, Canon, Blackmagic, Panasonic, SmallHD, Teradek, Manfrotto, and more.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop