Old Bear And Friends: The Perfect Presents [VHS]

Old Bear And Friends: The Perfect Presents [VHS]

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Bramwell Brown: a wise and intelligent old bear, often considered second to Old Bear. Liked to cook things for the other toys. Bramwell Brown— a wise brown teddy bear, often considered second to Old Bear and the leader of the animals in Old Bear's absence. He is practical and is always making and mending things, cooking, knitting and sewing. He often has useful ideas and helpful suggestions. [3]

My Best Friends Too Rosie & Jim Children (announced by Shantel Boothe, Alex Henry, Katie Hunter, Rebecca Herod, Dayle Hodge and Katie Lewis) - Rosie & Jim Children - (announced by Katie Hunter) An Optomen Television Production in association with Ealing Animation for Carlton Television logo (1993) (silent) My Best Friends Too closing credits - I like Noddy (announced by Shantel Boothe), I like Bump (announced by Alex Henry), I like Tots TV (announced by Katie Hunter) and I like Spot (announced by Rebecca Herod) Old Bear— an old dusty teddy bear, Old Bear is the sensible one who likes to sort out problems and keep everyone happy. He likes to look after all the other toys and loves reading them a bedtime story at the end of the day. [1] Old Bear is based on a real teddy bear the author, Jane, received from her grandmother when she was a baby. [2] Ruff— a bouncy toy dog. He is fun to play with but sometimes can muddle up games by being a little too bouncy. He does have to be careful not to leave muddy footprints everywhere. [14]

Little Bear: a small white bear who wore overly baggy orangey red trousers. Being the youngest of all the toys, he was very enthusiastic and inquisitive, rather like a young child. He also sometimes had good ideas for solving problems or playing games.

My Best Friends Too Intro (Short Version) - My Best Friends Too Children (announced by Shantel Boothe, Alex Henry, Katie Hunter, Rebecca Herod, Dayle Hodge and Katie Lewis) - Old Bear Children - (announced by Shantel Boothe) Produced by Immedia Television Communications and The Television House - I like Pingu (announced by Dayle Hodge), My Best Friends (announced by Shantel Boothe, Alex Henry, Katie Hunter, Rebecca Herod and Dayle Hodge) and Too Children (announced by Katie Lewis)My Best Friends Too Children (announced by Shantel Boothe, Alex Henry, Katie Hunter, Rebecca Herod, Dayle Hodge and Katie Lewis) - Bump Children - (announced by Dayle Hodge) Rabbit's cousin: female cousin of Rabbit, who occasionally stayed with the toys. She wore a straw hat, and seemed to like to cause mischief, and didn’t like cleaning. Find sources: "Old Bear and Friends"– news · newspapers · books · scholar · JSTOR ( January 2021) ( Learn how and when to remove this template message) The Naughty Cats— the main antagonists. Five toy cats who cause a lot of trouble for Ruby, Blue and Blanket but Blanket knows how to get them to behave themselves. [18]

Old Bear Stories is a BAFTA award-winning stop frame animation television series for children based on the Old Bear and Friends books by Jane Hissey. Jane Hissey also created the television series, starting it on 22 September 1993, and creating 3 seasons, which ended on 24 December 1997 with a double-length Christmas special. In all, 41 episodes were made. [1] Jolly Tall: a toy giraffe who despite his height didn’t like heights - he said his head thought it was high enough already. My Best Friends Too Children (announced by Shantel Boothe, Alex Henry, Katie Hunter, Rebecca Herod, Dayle Hodge and Katie Lewis) - Pingu Children - (announced by Rebecca Herod) Item: 225745144530 Old Bear and Friends: The Perfect Presents VHS Video Tape Limited Edition. For sale is a limited edition VHS video tape of Old Bear and Friends: The Perfect Presents, a heartwarming children's animation in PAL signal standard. The tape is in excellent working condition and comes with a U certificate. This tape is perfect for collectors and fans of the Old Bear and Friends series, offering a chance to own a limited edition version of this beloved children's favourite. The video tape features a charming storyline and beautiful animation that will delight audiences of all ages. Don't miss out on the opportunity to add this special item to your collection. For sale is a limited edition VHS video tape of Old Bear and Friends: The Perfect Presents, a heartwarming children's animation in PAL signal standard. The tape is in excellent working condition and comes with a U certificate. This tape is perfect for collectors and fans of the Old Bear and Friends series, offering a chance to own a limited edition version of this beloved children's favourite. The video tape features a charming storyline and beautiful animation that will delight audiences of all ages. Don't miss out on the opportunity to add this special item to your collection. This article needs additional citations for verification. Please help improve this article by adding citations to reliable sources. Unsourced material may be challenged and removed.

My Best Friends Too Children (announced by Shantel Boothe, Alex Henry, Katie Hunter, Rebecca Herod, Dayle Hodge and Katie Lewis) - Tots TV Children - (announced by Katie Hunter) Old Bear and Friends is a popular series of children's books written by British author and illustrator Jane Hissey. The books became the basis for a BAFTA award-winning television series Old Bear Stories. Camel: a toy camel who was almost as tall as Jolly Tall. Once tried to use Little Bear's trousers as hump warmers. My Best Friends Too Children (announced by Shantel Boothe, Alex Henry, Katie Hunter, Rebecca Herod, Dayle Hodge and Katie Lewis) - Spot The Dog Children - (announced by Rebecca Herod) Old Bear: an elderly dusty teddy bear, he was put up in the attic when he reached an advanced age, but was rescued by the other toys. They now looked up to him as a fearless, yet wise, leader.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop