Finding Dory [DVD]

Finding Dory [DVD]

RRP: £12.99
Price: £6.495
£6.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The independent studio that gave us a string of the most brilliantly inventive, funny and magical films of all time has finally succumbed to the corporate will of its parent company, Disney, and the result is a sad day for cinema. The octopus easily steals the show here, and with his desperation to get away from the ocean, there could be scope here for a third film. BBFC: Release Date: 28/11/2016 Run Time: 93 minutes Languages: English Audio Description Dolby Digital 2. I think I can fairly say that the moment where Dory finds her parents again is a powerful and profound moment, one that deserves an award in itself. Because, yes, Finding Dory is nowhere near as joyous, wondrous or well-developed as its predecessor.

Tom Long of The Detroit News gave the film an A−, saying "A simple test of humanity: If you don't laugh aloud while watching it, you've got a battery not a heart. Even if its source material isn't quite as fertile as Toy Story, as ambitious as Wall-E, or as uniquely compelling as Inside Out, Finding Dory remains a solid example of the "comfort sequel" that builds on its predecessor without tarnishing it. First of all, before even getting into all the great bonus content, you'll notice the gorgeous menus. Willem Dafoe as Gill, a scarred moorish idol fish living in an aquarium in Philip Sherman's dentistry clinic, and the leader of the Tank Gang. Barry Humphries as Bruce, a great white shark, who, despite abstaining from eating fish, continues to fight his instinctive will to eat them; he is also friends with Anchor and Chum.Lisa Schwarzbaum of Entertainment Weekly gave the film an A, saying "In this seamless blending of technical brilliance and storytelling verve, the Pixar team has made something as marvelously soulful and innately, fluidly American as jazz. Short of the 3D version (available separately) or an eventual 4K release, I doubt you'll find a more perfect presentation of Finding Dory on home video anytime soon.

When Stanton's performance became popular in test screenings, he decided to keep his performance in the film. I really enjoyed the discussion of why Dory can remember certain things and not others, which certainly clears some things up. Destiny is admittedly embarrassed by her obvious lack of grace, a product of poor eyesight, but Dory thinks she swims beautifully.When I saw it in theatre I swear I was a kid again, I have no children so I took my mom with me to make it look less sad than going on my own as my friends refused to go. So naturally, Finding Dory marked the rare occasion where we ventured out to theaters together and, while she didn't initially warm up to the film's lonely premise (forgetful fish spends almost 90 minutes separated from her parents), everyone enjoyed themselves in the end. Lewis is also credited for voicing "Flo", the name Deb gives her reflection that she believes is her twin sister.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop