Bulgari Extreme Eau de Toilette for Him - 100 ml

Bulgari Extreme Eau de Toilette for Him - 100 ml

RRP: £34.00
Price: £17
£17 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Note: The pros and cons listed on this page have been generated using the artificial intelligence system, which analyzes product reviews submitted by our members.

The guaiac wood and nutmeg in particular make for an inviting, nuzzling smell that would be pleasing on a wide swath of men 40 and above. Performs better than Starwalker too, however still a short lived fragrance at approximately 4 hours.With all these choices, mostly modern, post 2000 fragrances in the spring and summer I reach for this. I immediately started trying to compare this with frags I have, so I looked at the comparison list on this page and the OG's page. All the other tea scents I've tried miss the mark completely by being too sweet or not actually smelling like tea at all, but Pour Homme's tea is potent, realistic and tannic.

It has a green scent like being in the woods or a rolling green field that has grapefruit trees and tea leaves. tonka bean, against the dynamic duo of vetiver and oak moss while they hint at a hidden wildness underneath it all. While it is sort of tea heavy frag and bit synthetic but it lingers on to my skin for exceptional period. I get moderate projection on this actually, but the sillage is what I would consider under the average, not bad. What you'll get is a heavy tea fragrance that dries down with some earthy sweetness; it's smart and sophisticated!

It starts off mod-soft in sillage, and develops slowly over time, leaning toward linear, becoming a skin-scent that lingers into the evening. It smells like green tea and i wrongly bought this last summer last month ago and wrongly wearing it.

It outperforms BPH at getting that specific message across, even though it does it a little differently. I agree it's nothing groundbreaking, but it is surely one of the best frags for office use from the mainstream offer nowadays. BPH straddles the divide between the two fragrances that drew me into perfumes in the first place; L'eau D'Issey was my first love and my signature for five years, while Bvlgari Aqva was the scent that sent me delving deeper into perfumery. I have had a bottle for many years and it still performa just as well today as it did when I bought it. It's more versatile too as I see myself wearing it during summer days and nights, casual or slightly more formal - and enjoying it more.Pour Homme is instantly a very pleasing fresh musky citrus and aldehydes, then a growing tea which is the theme of the perfume. The old version does this best, the new version opens with less of a pop of citrus and more of an immediate pepper with fruit. Definitely recommended for summer and spring, could be worn in fall, doable in the winter, if citrus in cold weather is your thing. I wish I could train my nose like others, I just enjoy fragrances but generally cant pick out individual notes. The deliciously crafted notes disappear almost as fast as one applies it to his/her skin, as if my flesh were the fabric of a super massive black hole.

the smell of green tea,, make ur day,, energizing and bring spirit to ur activity,, its clean,, fresh and bring power to ur soul. The earthiness and greens almost remind me of Terre D'Hermes, with the common description of "orange rolled in dirt", just minus the sweet orange so it's full use of that earthy moist dirt.

I thought that the smell will vanish after nice 4 hours beccause i found the drydown are getting mild and creamy. It's criminal that this was discontinued, yes it's light, in a time where people want heavy clouds around them, but Bvlgari PH was sophisticated, yet subtle. It is rather sad and unfortunate for this fragrance because what we can make out of the scent is rather pleasant indeed. I think its one of these frags that you would have to mix wih another perfume for a better projection.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop