The Dinner Lady Detectives: A charming British village cosy mystery: 1 (The Dinner Lady Detectives, 1)

£4.495
FREE Shipping

The Dinner Lady Detectives: A charming British village cosy mystery: 1 (The Dinner Lady Detectives, 1)

RRP: £8.99
Price: £4.495
£4.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

While I wouldn’t consider The Dinner Lady Detectives to be a terrible read, I’m afraid I did find it lackluster at best.

Clementine is more talkative with a hint of rudeness, an unorganized person, and a person who has ”You only live once” motto on her forehead. Because Clementine seems odd about the death, she pestered Margaery in a cute and hilarious way to find out the truth. No absolutely insane twists or anything, but it keeps one guessing (or it kept me guessing, at least), and it wasn't too unrealistic.

In Love Is Not Enough, Mark’s first Audible Original, you’ll follow five real people over the course of six months as they navigate f--ked up romantic situations, ranging from dating app addiction to marital affairs to absurd fantasies. But Clementine and Margery are suspicious as things aren't adding up, they delve into the death and suspect it's really murder. If you fancy a blackly comic tale about the end of the world via an alien invasion, then try The Third Wheel. And of course, we have a magnificent collection of characters that add to the suspense and drama that builds on each page until the mystery is revealed. Mrs Smith is convinced that it's sabotage by her rival, Mrs Blossom, the drama teacher at Ittonvale Secondary, but there's evidence that points to her own misdeeds.

In The Coldest Case: A Black Book Audio Drama, homicide detective Billy Harney sends his new partner, Kate, deep undercover in a notorious Chicago drug ring.We will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case within thirty (30) days of the day we confirm via e-mail that you are entitled to a refund for defective goods. Bringing their own unique and counter-balanced personalities to proceedings they ask questions such as: what is happiness? If a refund or reimbursement is payable to you, we will transfer the money using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase. Registered address: Unit 31, Vulcan House Business Centre, Vulcan Road, Leicester, LE5 3EF, United kingdom.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop