Accu-Chek FastClix (200+4 Lancets)

Accu-Chek FastClix (200+4 Lancets)

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Turn the rotatable cap to select from 11 settings. Start with 2, and adjust depending on your skin type. That is why sometimes, even the littlest changes can bring the biggest improvements for managing your diabetes. When you test your blood sugar you are “supposed” to change your lancet each and every single time, so up to 15 times a day. (I say supposed to because those with diabetes know that this doesn’t always happen as regular as it should).

Some drugs may have Authority Required (Streamlined) status which does not require an explicit approval from Medicare, instead the doctor can use the Authority code found in the published Schedule for a given drug/indication. Prescriptions must be written on an Authority Prescription Form, and the approval number must be noted on the prescription. Pharmacists cannot dispense the item as a pharmaceutical benefit unless it has been approved by Medicare Australia (indicated by the presence of the approval number).What I like about this is the lancets are covered within the drum, and you don’t have to worry about accidentally stabbing yourself in the finger. Believe me, I’ve done this multiple times with other types of lacing devices. Benefits to the FastClix Press down another button to release the lancet into your finger to get a drop of blood, hopefully big enough that you can actually get a reading (Don’t even get me started there) First, you will need an Accu-Chek FastClix lancet drum and device. Each drum contains 6 pre-set lancets.

Select your meter — Accu-Chek Guide Me, Accu-Chek Guide or Accu-Chek Aviva Connect — and follow the steps on the screen to activate it. What you do instead is slide the slider over to change to the next lancet in the drum. So if you test 12 times a day as an example, guess what, you only have to change it two times versus twelve. If you have type 2 diabetes and only have to test 2 to 4 times a day, well look there, you may only have to change it every day or every other day. The Accu‐Chek Softclix lancing device is intended for personal use only. It is only allowed to be used to obtain blood from one person. Here are some videos to help provide visual instructions on how to pair your meter with the mySugr app. The Accu‐Chek FastClix lancing device is intended for personal use only. It is only allowed to be used to obtain blood from one person.

Check store stock

This video gives visual instructions on how to set up, load and use the Accu-Chek SoftClix lancing device. Do not store the lancing device at extreme temperatures, for example, in a hot car. This can impair the operation of the lancing device. Place the device up against your finger firmly, and press the release button to release the lancet. Precision Delivery: The intricate manufacturing of the device helps to ensure smooth entry into the skin each and every time.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop