CeraVe AM Facial Moisturising Lotion SPF 25 Normal To Dry Skin 52ml With UV Protection And 3 Essential Ceramides

£13.97
FREE Shipping

CeraVe AM Facial Moisturising Lotion SPF 25 Normal To Dry Skin 52ml With UV Protection And 3 Essential Ceramides

RRP: £27.94
Price: £13.97
£13.97 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

A stronger protective barrier also helps skin better withstand the attacks of harsh weather, pollutants, and anything else that’s trying to harm it. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. Adding ceramides to your skincare routine can prevent this from happening in the first place – or nurse skin back to health if it’s already happened.

As part of my ongoing attempt to smarten myself up and streamline my wardrobe I have been trying out new fashion trends. ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: HOMOSALATE (10%), MERADIMATE (5%), OCTINOXATE (5%), OCTOCRYLENE (2%), ZINC OXIDE (6. All in a rather elegant lotion that’s hydrating but not greasy, lightweight but not alcohol-laden, doesn’t have added fragrance and comes in a sensible, easy-to-use pump-action tube. It’s water-resistant for up to 80 minutes, which makes it an ideal choice for anyone who is spending a lot of time in the sun, swimming, or sweating.When using this (or any) sunscreen product, it’s important to reapply at least every two hours, as well as after swimming or sweating.

Our moisturizer with SPF 30 sunscreen offers both chemical and mineral sun protection, spreads easily and evenly, and is formulated to help maintain the skin’s protective barrier.

AM- Aqua/Water, Homosalate, Glycerin, Octocrylene, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Niacinamide, Silica, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, PEG-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Stearic Acid, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Caprylyl Glycol, Palmitic Acid, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Tocopherol, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Myristic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ceramide NP, Ceramide AP, Phytosphingosine, Cholesterol, Carbomer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Ceramide EOP. Facial moisturizers with sunscreen allow you to hydrate your skin and help protect it from the sun’s rays in one convenient step.

In general, moisturizers with sunscreen (SPF) are moisturizers that have sunscreen ingredients built into their formulas. My skin is dry, and I’ve struggled to find an effective moisturiser that also contains sun protection. CeraVe say that this SPF 25 lotion is for normal to dry skin but I wonder whether oily or acne-prone skin might also benefit too.Combining the benefits of moisturiser and sunscreen, CeraVe’s AM Facial Moisturising Lotion SPF25 delivers broad-spectrum protection and long-lasting hydration for normal to dry skin types. Infused with vitamin B3, niacinamide, hyaluronic acid, and three essential ceramides, the lotion works to deeply hydrate your skin whilst helping to strengthen your skin barrier and lock in essential moisture. Enriched with three ceramides and hyaluronic acid, the formula works to retain moisture for visibly smooth and plump results.

If I attempt to rub it in further it comes off in tiny rolls, this also happens if I add foundation or anything else over the top. All CeraVe products undergo rigorous dermatological testing to ensure they are suitable for use on even the most sensitive skin. Applying moisturiser to our face has many benefits, from plumping the skin, to brightening the complexion and providing protection from the elements.Note: You may actually have to press down on the pump as many as 10-20 times to initially begin dispensing lotion. If you want to use it as sunscreen, you have to treat it as sunscreen: apply 1/3 of a teaspoon for the face alone.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop