Dork Diaries: Birthday Drama! (Volume 13)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Chloe, Zoey, and Nikki sneak into the post office and try to find the invitations before it's too late, and guests think the party isn't canceled. Until he was lighting the candles on my birthday cake and somehow accidentally set the seat of his baggy clown pants on fire. Nikki asks her mom if she can have the party, but her mom says that she planned a 100 dollar party, which is way cheaper. Nikki Maxwell has never been popular but now she’s started at a new school, she’s hoping to leave her old dorky ways behind. The GOOD NEWS is that not even my mortal FRENEMY, MacKenzie Hollister, can RUIN the most AMAZING day of my entire life !

Since my Birthday Cake Vote was SO popular and received over 5,000 votes, I decided to do another really fun PARTY related quiz. We Need Diverse Books founder Ellen Oh delivers the next haunting tale in her acclaimed middle grade series Spirit Hunters, a mix of captivating mystery and chilling ghost story.That scary dream has me worried that if even the TINIEST thing goes wrong, my birthday could turn into a complete DISASTER.

When Mom says it's too expensive, soon it's looking like Nikki's dream party will be a total dorky disaster - cringe! Rachel is also the author of a second New York Times bestselling series, The Misadventures of Max Crumbly, which received a Kids’ Book Choice Award.

The thirteenth instalment in the bestselling DORK DIARIES series, now with over 45 million books in print worldwide! With more than fifty-five million books in print, the series has garnered such honors as two Kids’ Book Choice Awards, an NAACP Image Award for Outstanding Literary Work for Children, the Milner Award for Children’s Literature, and a Nickelodeon Kid’s Choice Book of the Year nomination. Just imagine a FABULOUS and FUN bash at the Westchester Country Club with a band, DJ, all-you-can-eat pizza, ice-cream sundae bar, two hundred of my closest friends, my loyal BFFs, my adorkable CRUSH, and a humongous birthday cake. The Dork Diaries series has been translated into forty-two languages worldwide and its characters are as diverse as the millions of tweens who read the books.

Rachel Renee Russell is a lawyer who prefers writing children's books to legal briefs (mainly because books are a lot more fun and pyjamas and bunny slippers aren't allowed in court). featured some incredible middle grade reads, including robotic adventures and poignant road trips, incredible graphic novels and stories of magic and mystery. It’s the end of the year, which means it’s time to talk about the best books for young readers that came out this year! Books thirteen, fourteen, and fifteen in the wildly popular New York Times , USA TODAY , and Publishers Weekly bestselling Dork Diaries series are all available in one dork-tastic boxed set!

As you've probably noticed, everyone is BUZZING about Nikki's birthday and the release of her new diary, DORK DIARIES BOOK 13: TALES FROM A NOT-SO-HAPPY BIRTHDAY! The party is fun, until Tiffany Davenport and Mackenzie tells Nikki's crush, Brandon Roberts, Zoey, and Chloe, that Nikki decided to go on her all-expenses-paid trip to Paris, France instead of on the Bad Boyz tour with her band, Actually, I'm Not Really Sure Yet.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop