Caddymatic V2 Electric Golf Troley/Cart with Upgraded 18 Hole Battery with Auto-Distance Functionality, Travel Bag, Rain Cover, Scorecard Holder, Umbrella Holder, Drinks Holder

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Caddymatic V2 Electric Golf Troley/Cart with Upgraded 18 Hole Battery with Auto-Distance Functionality, Travel Bag, Rain Cover, Scorecard Holder, Umbrella Holder, Drinks Holder

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

A battery cable can often either not power up the trolley or cause the trolley to shut down if put under more speed or demand for power, i. One other thing to check is to make sure the right side axle pin the wheel catches onto is still in place.

These models can be folded up and down quickly and efficiently, whilst making sure they produce the smallest footprint possible to save space in the car, garage or wherever you keep your golf equipment. I’ve used this trolley an awful lot over a couple of months, and, despite one or two minor niggles, my overall impression is very favourable. The Motocaddy Cube is made from aluminium and comes complete with adjustable handle height and foot parking brake.

To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. We've all seen those horrendous videos of people getting their clubs back at the airport and emptying out the heads, now completely removed from the shafts. If this is important to you, make sure you pick a brand that offers the accessories you’ll later require.

If you’re not a fan of carrying your golf clubs for 18 holes, a compact golf trolley may be the answer to your prayers!The excellent stability is in part thanks to the rear 4th wheel which keeps the trolley from tipping backwards if it goes up a steep incline.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop