Meguiar's Dual Action DA Car Machine Polisher MT320

Meguiar's Dual Action DA Car Machine Polisher MT320

RRP: £9.99
Price: £4.995
£4.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Inside the MT320 are newly developed electronics designed to regulate and maintain the torque and speed of the machine. The MT320 can be used with ease on all paint types from new to neglected without training and can be used with an extensive range of the Meguiar's Ultimate range of products.

Inside the Meguiars MT320 are newly developed electronics designed to regulate and maintain the torque and speed of the machine. The dual action orbit and rotation action, means less worrying about damaging paint - which could occur with improper use of a rotary machine. The Meguiar's MT320 can be used with ease on all paint types without training and can be used with an extensive range of the Meguiar’s Enthusiast, Detailer and Mirror Glaze products. I have never used a machine polisher in my life but was looking for that swirl free finish on my new car.The MT320 has been completely re designed to bring together the perfect combination of ergonomic design and function. Changing the speed with the rotating dial is a doddle and it even tells you which is the recommended speed range for each step of the process. There are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data. The Meguiars MT320 can be used with ease on all paint types from new to neglected without training and can be used with an extensive range of the Meguiar’s Ultimate range of products.

The all new billet counter weight design means that the machine is smooth to use and perfectly balanced.

It did pack up once but undoing the brushes and refitting sorted that (and it has been ok for maybe 2-3 years since). I would probably go for another make next time but only as it widens my experience as opposed to being unhappy with this one.

Replacing the popular G220v2 DA, this machine allows users of all skill levels to create a show car finish at home.

The MT320 can be used with ease on all paint types from new to neglected without training and can be used with an extensive range of the Meguiar’s Ultimate range of products. In addition to all of the above the MT320 also comes with a multi-position D handle, wrench and a Monza 6" backing plate. The dual action head rotates AND orbits, greatly reducing the amount of time it takes to apply paint cleaners, polishes and waxes, whilst significantly reducing the risk of burning through paint.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop