Black Tears Spiced Rum | Spiced with Coffee & Cacao | Bursts of Chocolate, light Espresso and Nougat | 70cl

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Black Tears Spiced Rum | Spiced with Coffee & Cacao | Bursts of Chocolate, light Espresso and Nougat | 70cl

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Records the default button state of the corresponding category & the status of CCPA. It works only in coordination with the primary cookie. The Island Rum Co. (TIRC) is made up of 2 parties. 1 half is a Cuban called Enrique who comes from a strong lineage of rum producers. His family lost everything post revolution and he has worked to rebuild what they had. He is partnered by two Norwegian Entrepreneurs. The 2nd half is the Cuban Government. The official partnership is the

As a result “Spiced Rum” in name at least, is not really a thing in Cuba. However this Spiced Rum adds a further twist in that it contains less than 20g/L of sugar. So it is being labelled as a Dry Spiced Rum. I don’t think there is much else to add so we may as well take a look at this rum. Firstly I’m going to see how “Dry” this rum is via a Hydrometer Test. Sugar and additives etc are not usually something I worry about in Spiced Rum. It’s kind of like worrying about calories in a Donner Kebab. You know they are there! You’re not eating it to be healthy.Sipped, this is a lot better than most Spiced Rums. It does however still hold quite a lot of the heat from the rum though. I quite like this. If you are going to drink this neat then I would suggest taking it with some ice. This will temper the alcohol a little and allow you to appreciate the spices.

Monica has spent eight years bartending but has only worked in two bars, unusual in the world of hospitality. first of its kind since that of Havana Club. This is a proper 50/50 partnership NOT just a distribution deal. TIRC own a sugar mill, a distillery and two ageing houses plus over 7,300 barrels of aged/ ageing rum! The parent brand is Vigia one of Cuba’s most respected rum brands.”

Essential Cookies

The Island Rum Co. (TIRC) is made up of 2 parties. 1 half is a Cuban called Enrique who comes from a strong lineage of rum producers. His family lost everything post revolution and he has worked to rebuild what they had. He is partnered by two Norwegian Entrepreneurs. The 2nd half is the Cuban Government. The official partnership is the first of its kind since that of Havana Club. This is a proper 50/50 partnership NOT just a distribution deal. TIRC own a sugar mill, a distillery and two ageing houses plus over 7,300 barrels of aged/ ageing rum! The parent brand is Vigia one of Cuba’s most respected rum brands.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop