Esio Trot

Esio Trot

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

We both read the book in our own homes, then as soon as we finished it, Daisy rung me to discuss the book.

It was adapted by Richard Curtis and Paul Mayhew-Archer, and filming took place in May 2014 in London. But it's going to take one hundred and forty tortoises, an ancient spell, and a little bit of magic. The adaptation received praise, with Lucy Mangan in The Guardian writing, “an utterly, completely, inescapably beguiling adaptation of Roald Dahl’s book by Richard Curtis and Paul Mayhew-Archer, directed by Dearbhla Walsh, narrated by James Corden and starring Dustin Hoffman and Judi Dench. Roald Dahl is my hero’ – David Walliams And now you can listen to ESIO TROT ( with THE GIRAFFE AND THE PELLY AND ME) and other Roald Dahl audiobooks read by some very famous voices, including Kate Winslet, David Walliams and Steven Fry – plus there are added squelchy soundeffects from Pinewood Studios! Dahl went on to create some of the best-loved children's stories of the 20th century, such as Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Matilda and James and the Giant Peach.A cute and entertaining little story that the intended target age group will find funny and ingenious with a happy ending for all. Mrs Silver flings open the door, embraces Mr Hoppy, and expresses her admiration for Mr Hoppy's magical spell. The story is about a lonely old man who over the course of weeks keeps stealing his neighbour’s beloved pet and replacing it with others with the ultimate aim of winning her heart and tricking her into marrying him.

Whilst the story may have a happy ending (as much as it can be when you are tricking someone into doing something), the method used to get there isn’t a very good message to be sending. For more details, please consult the latest information provided by Royal Mail's International Incident Bulletin. Then he builds a long grabber arm of the sort you would use if you wanted to, say, steal someone's tortoise off the balcony right below yours. It features Dustin Hoffman, as Mr Hoppy and Judi Dench as Mrs Silver, with James Corden as the narrator.This is yet another wonderful story from Roald Dahl - this time of middle-aged love thanks to some turtles and some clever swapping by Mr. Steering away from the completely silly, the story holds a strong possibility of truth, though one can never know what ideas Dahl uses for his writing.

We use Google Analytics to see what pages are most visited, and where in the world visitors are visiting from.The book features the signature illustrations by Quentin Blake (mine, luckily, in black-and-white, not coloured like the example above). A bit shy and quiet, tending to his flowers is Mr Hoppy who is totally in love with his neighbor Mrs Silver.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop